**** • May 2016 Mamas • ****

I had my gtt today, don't think baby likes the drink as I was very nearly sick. Got weighed by mw there as I'm taking part in the Pride study and since getting weighed at 8 weeks I've put on.......3lb.im worried it's not enough, I'm still been sick weekly which isn't helping, I can only eat breakfast and lunch altho today due to fasting I've only had lunch and I aren't hungry at all. :-( anyone else not gained much?xx

I definitely think she's moved. Feeling quite a bit of movement just now, but in different places to where it usually is. Xx

I had my gtt today, don't think baby likes the drink as I was very nearly sick. Got weighed by mw there as I'm taking part in the Pride study and since getting weighed at 8 weeks I've put on.......3lb.im worried it's not enough, I'm still been sick weekly which isn't helping, I can only eat breakfast and lunch altho today due to fasting I've only had lunch and I aren't hungry at all. :-( anyone else not gained much?xx

I was almost sick too and it gave me horrendous indigestion, then today really loose bowels- awful

Honestly wouldn't worry about not gaining enough. I don't think you really NEED to gain much until 3rd tri anyway, and depending on your pre preg size it's not always harmful. Like, in my case. I'd love to have gained nothing/lost some by now but I think I'm about 11-12lb gain so far!! Heffalump.

Glad she's moved Jenni xx

Well I wasn't exactly thin before I got pregnant and didn't get a bump till about 18 weeks, just thought I'd have put more on due to how big I feel. As long as little one is growing and putting weight on tho that's all that matters to me. Im 26+4 so nearly in 3rd tri.xx

Bear in mind your baby will weigh about a stone between baby + fluid + placenta. What you gain is not alaus fat, but sometimes mainly baby

I have no idea how much I've put on now, my scales have broken...not sure if that's telling me something?! Haha
In the first few weeks, I lost around 9/10lb which I could have done with losing anyway but hadn't really bothered lol. last time I checked (about 3 weeks ago) I'd only put back on about 2lbs of that. I'm fully prepared to pile it all back on, and more in the next few weeks tho! Xx

I'm prepared to put the weight on just thought I would have done already! Xx

I'm having cuddles with my new baby cousin, he's so scrummy! Baby girl is going nuts kicking him :) Oscar isn't too impressed tho, he climbed up on my lap and said 'put it back' while pointing to baby's car seat �� bless him. It's going to take some getting used to for him. Xxx

Last edited:
PUT It BACK ahahahaha!!! Ohhh deary me lol!!! Goodluck in May Jen aha xx

Welcome Emma Lou!

Jenni that's hilarious. Poor Oscar :lol: he really is going to have a shock, isn't he?! Xx

Oh that's funny jenni!!! Put it back!!
Apparently I did that when my mum found out she was pregnant with twins 22 years ago (I was 4) I said can't you send 1 back!? Kids are comical!xx

I'm having cuddles with my new baby cousin, he's so scrummy! Baby girl is going nuts kicking him :) Oscar isn't too impressed tho, he climbed up on my lap and said 'put it back' while pointing to baby's car seat �� bless him. It's going to take some getting used to for him. Xxx

lol my friends little boy said "mummy? When is the baby going back into your belly?" When his sister was about a month old. She had told him she had a baby loving in his belly and he thought she had just done for a visit, but would go back to her house eventually lol. He was kinda gutted when she explained that baby had moved house and lived outside now

Haha it was so funny, I just wish we'd have recorded it :p
I love the honesty of kids, they crack me up! Some of the parents and kids at work have started to twig that I'm pregnant this week. One little boy said to me today 'there's not a baby in there, you've just got a big belly!' Cheers kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back