• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**** • May 2016 Mamas • ****

Babyslog, did I read in here that you have a pgp support belt? Can you buy them or do you have to get one from a physio? I am in complete agony alot of the time and can't even sit down, I have to lie down otherwise I get pains all in my bum and down my legs. I've suffered in all my pregnancies but this is by far the worst and need something. My mw wasn't that bothered when I told her when I saw her 2 weeks ago. Plus my experience with GPs is they just prescribe cocodamol! xx

Hey lovely! Ohh i bloody hate it when the professionals dnt even care!

I bought mine myself! My physio asked me if i wanted one, then passed me a leaflet to call and order one for £17!!!!! So i said sod that ill just get my own off amazon! Reviews on mine r good! And ive had it a few days now and it ms helping already.

YogaBellies Bump Belt. The No.1 Maternity support belt brought to you by the UK's leading prenatal yoga school. This pregnancy support belt is superb at reducing back pain in pregnancy. X-Large https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B017VXJW02/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_OzpQwb5GD2XMC

This is the one.

I ordered the XL size. I measured my hips and im just at the top of the large size so thought as i still have 15ish weeks left and ill grow i still have a bit of belt space to loosen!

Hope it helps u huni xxx
Thank you hun, it's such a minefield out there for different types of support. I've tried phoning my docs on several occasions since but no one answers so will wait till my mw appt in 2weeks and ask her to refer me. I'm just resting up as much as possible and it is slightly better at times. Think I will order a support today though and see if it helps me even more.

I started following you on instagram this morning and I'm going to use mine to log my slimming world journey on it. You do have some lovely looking meals :) xx

Babyslog, did I read in here that you have a pgp support belt? Can you buy them or do you have to get one from a physio? I am in complete agony alot of the time and can't even sit down, I have to lie down otherwise I get pains all in my bum and down my legs. I've suffered in all my pregnancies but this is by far the worst and need something. My mw wasn't that bothered when I told her when I saw her 2 weeks ago. Plus my experience with GPs is they just prescribe cocodamol! xx

Hey lovely! Ohh i bloody hate it when the professionals dnt even care!

I bought mine myself! My physio asked me if i wanted one, then passed me a leaflet to call and order one for £17!!!!! So i said sod that ill just get my own off amazon! Reviews on mine r good! And ive had it a few days now and it ms helping already.

YogaBellies Bump Belt. The No.1 Maternity support belt brought to you by the UK's leading prenatal yoga school. This pregnancy support belt is superb at reducing back pain in pregnancy. X-Large https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B017VXJW02/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_OzpQwb5GD2XMC

This is the one.

I ordered the XL size. I measured my hips and im just at the top of the large size so thought as i still have 15ish weeks left and ill grow i still have a bit of belt space to loosen!

Hope it helps u huni xxx
Thank you hun, it's such a minefield out there for different types of support. I've tried phoning my docs on several occasions since but no one answers so will wait till my mw appt in 2weeks and ask her to refer me. I'm just resting up as much as possible and it is slightly better at times. Think I will order a support today though and see if it helps me even more.

I started following you on instagram this morning and I'm going to use mine to log my slimming world journey on it. You do have some lovely looking meals :) xx

I just noticed the name kanga and twigged it was you haha!! :)

Hope the belt helps hun, ive defo noticed a difference when its on! Xx

No luckly managing to avoid one as noah will be 2montha shy of his 3rd birthday. Wehave kept the stroller incase we all go on a big walk and he gets tired and one can push each.

Might get a buggy board, but in going to see how he goes as he wants to walk everywhere these days x

Is there anywhere that stocks it as a display for u to try him on with it flat? Xx

Yeah I'm going to mother are in a few weeks. I'm attracted to it because it doesn't look like a tank and it's not side by side. They also do a shop and drive one where you replace the seat with a car seat so they're not in older babies face and they can face you rather than outward. I do have a nice travel system though so already have a car seat.
That said it's also only £260 and £150 as a standard without the car seat element

That's bloody gd for a double! I love the look of the tandem icandys but fuck those prices!!!!

Annoyingly aswell i have the silvercroas surf, which i kept from Noah. All find and dandy till ive read that i HAVE to use silvercrosses own surf buggy board! Universals dnt fit.
Surf one is £75 lol. Sohoping i really dnt need it! Noah also doesnt really like to stand still lol! Hoping as hell me 3+ that ell listen more though lol x

My big pram is a silver-cross freeway - I
Love it for long walks but not trusting my child on a buggy-board. My friend suggested one of these things that is like a seat that clips on but doesn't work with silvercross

Aw ive seen them! He probs wouldnt sit on that tbh! And i think it would get in my way of walking lol x

When my mum had the twins wow just realised it's 15 years ago... she started with a twin buggy and hated it.. as she didn't go out much unless i was with her to their dad just got two singles in the end and found things much easier :)

Saw this thing the other day, can't post link as not made enough posts yet! But, on Facebook it's a page called swede kids & more, they do a really cool attachment seat; worth a thought?

Won't work on my pram and like would hate if, plus I think it would making walking a pain in the ass.

I've woken up this morning feeling huge. A few people have also decided to comment on how massive I am. This can't all just be bump? I feel like I'm going to be elephant sized myself once she comes out!! Im now desperately craving chocolate, which obviously won't help matters at all!!!!!

Tigger I was looking bk at my bump photos on Noah in the tri sections and came across yours. You're bump is defo bigger this time! Lol xx

:lol: it's huge!!! I barely had one with Jake until I was quite far on.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454172957.286197.jpg

Sent my sister this, this morning. Her response was "haha omg I feel sorry for your vagina already" cheers mate!!

Holy hell just saw your ticker... Jake was a BIG baby huh? I bet is was like birthing a Xmas Turkey!

Luke was 7lbs 11 but I didn't have him
Naturally.

Yeah he was a big boy. Totally unexpected because my bump was tiny up to about 36/37 weeks. I'm actually really scared number 2 is going to be bigger, and I won't deal with it. Having said that - I had a lovely labour with Jake. Only gas and air, less than 4hrs established labour. So perhaps my body really is built for bigger babies :lol:

Tig im the same lol.. Noah was a few oz's less at 9lb 9.5oz. But im 6ft and my OH is 6ft1 so i just expected it! Id of been shocked if they said he was anything less haha!

My labour was also ok! Minus the meconium and his HR dipping resulting in having to get out the pool and onto a bed ot was a fairly ok labour! Also just G&A.

So kinda assume Charlie will also be a chub! Ehich ill love, but my poor foof wont!! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back