**** • May 2016 Mamas • ****

They are lovely jojo. Think we are getting there on names at the moment,
For a boy Stanley Adrian
For a girl Adele Mae

But no doubt we will disagree again

Hubby suggested Alexa Whixh I like but I don't think it's pretty, it's a thing name but I want pretty.

Lucia was one of my favourites lSt time but hubby won't have it at all (also cecelia) so we compromised on Lucy but now someone I know (we're not close but see wachoher every week at church) has a daughter called Lucy so I'm not sure about it.

I've had my mw appointment and Apparently I have one at 28 weeks too Which I wasn't expecting - I'll have bloods and be offeredy whooping cough jab which is great because it means I won't have to make another appointment for it. I have to go seen mw on Friday as I've lost my maternity notes and need new ones before tuessay

They are lovely jojo. Think we are getting there on names at the moment,
For a boy Stanley Adrian
For a girl Adele Mae

But no doubt we will disagree again

I love Adele for a girl but hubby was dead against.

Also - 25week bump,. Carrying high?

BBDJT1ODfZE

Last edited:
Babyslog, did I read in here that you have a pgp support belt? Can you buy them or do you have to get one from a physio? I am in complete agony alot of the time and can't even sit down, I have to lie down otherwise I get pains all in my bum and down my legs. I've suffered in all my pregnancies but this is by far the worst and need something. My mw wasn't that bothered when I told her when I saw her 2 weeks ago. Plus my experience with GPs is they just prescribe cocodamol! xx

I don't know if mint bump in the move/position change, but I've very uncomfortable today, I have a dull ache on right side of pelvic area, and I swear I had a head or bum pole out under rib area at lunch, hard and roundish to he touch. Only thing that's worrying me is movement as he's not done his usual kicking episodes today.

Babyslog, did I read in here that you have a pgp support belt? Can you buy them or do you have to get one from a physio? I am in complete agony alot of the time and can't even sit down, I have to lie down otherwise I get pains all in my bum and down my legs. I've suffered in all my pregnancies but this is by far the worst and need something. My mw wasn't that bothered when I told her when I saw her 2 weeks ago. Plus my experience with GPs is they just prescribe cocodamol! xx

Hey lovely! Ohh i bloody hate it when the professionals dnt even care!

I bought mine myself! My physio asked me if i wanted one, then passed me a leaflet to call and order one for £17!!!!! So i said sod that ill just get my own off amazon! Reviews on mine r good! And ive had it a few days now and it ms helping already.

YogaBellies Bump Belt. The No.1 Maternity support belt brought to you by the UK's leading prenatal yoga school. This pregnancy support belt is superb at reducing back pain in pregnancy. X-Large https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B017VXJW02/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_OzpQwb5GD2XMC

This is the one.

I ordered the XL size. I measured my hips and im just at the top of the large size so thought as i still have 15ish weeks left and ill grow i still have a bit of belt space to loosen!

Hope it helps u huni xxx

I don't know if mint bump in the move/position change, but I've very uncomfortable today, I have a dull ache on right side of pelvic area, and I swear I had a head or bum pole out under rib area at lunch, hard and roundish to he touch. Only thing that's worrying me is movement as he's not done his usual kicking episodes today.

Hun any reduced movement, even at that 25wks id get checked.

I dnt wanna scare u and im sure baba is perfectly ok, but my friend whos a mw had 2 deaths the other day in work :(

One was 25wks, she had reduced movement for 24hrs, by the time she decided to come in it was too late :(
The other im not sure if was from reduced movement, but she was a little futher ahead, gave birh at home but baby had died by the time she got to hosp. Heartbreaking and awful!

But, what im saying is, dnt feel like the mws will think ur being dramatic in anyway being checked, they would rather have u on the trace for 20/30mins then you worry!
I was up alot with Noah! So honestly if its playing ur mind just call ur antenatal ward, number should be in ur book xxx

I was in loads with reduced movement last time- if you're worried go get seen. They prob tell you to go for a lie down, drink something stupidly cold and lie on your left for awhile and if nothing hen go down to see them. You'll find as soon as you turn up baby will break into Lord of the sodding dance! But always best to check if you're worried.

Saw that babyslog... Do does pretty you are!

P.s - is 25weeks to early to be in nesting mode?

Jojo I went in to cleaning and decorating mode about 4 weeks ago, have calmed down a bit now.
I've had a sit down at work and baby has given me a few good kicks so feel a bit better now. Just felt really irritable and bump uncomfortable today.

I was in loads with reduced movement last time- if you're worried go get seen. They prob tell you to go for a lie down, drink something stupidly cold and lie on your left for awhile and if nothing hen go down to see them. You'll find as soon as you turn up baby will break into Lord of the sodding dance! But always best to check if you're worried.

Saw that babyslog... Do does pretty you are!

P.s - is 25weeks to early to be in nesting mode?

Thanks hun lol!

Uh no im in nesting mode! Ive been painting over yhe last week, beenbto the council skip twice to chuck loads of crap out too!

Emptied cleaned and re sorted all my kitchen cupboards too lol!!!'

Eaw i always find if ive been a bit busy n stuff i dnt tend to feel him. They say movement rocks them to sleep.

Wven the motion of the car could so if uve been out driving that might be why. Noah loves the car even now for naps lol xx

Thanks ladies. I just put the doopler on and he nearly kicked it out me hands lol so I think he's ok :)

image.jpg

Ive been to Aldi Baby Event!

Size 1 nappies
Size 2 nappies
Newborn baby vests
Avent dummies
Baby towel
X12 pack of wipes
X 6 muslins
Moses basket sheets
6-9m socks
Star fleece blanket
Non bio wash & conditioner
Baby cleansing pads

:) :)

Last edited:
I bought nappies and 4 pack of wipes from aldi yesterday aswell...bought some plastic storage tubs they had to store all the little bits in. Gonna start spending £20 a weeks on non essentials xx

I bought nappies and 4 pack of wipes from aldi yesterday aswell...bought some plastic storage tubs they had to store all the little bits in. Gonna start spending £20 a weeks on non essentials xx

Same, going to stock up and a few nappie sizes. I either used aldi or asda little angels on Noah, so will do the same this time.

I'm off down there soon, needed to let rush hour traffic die down as it's on the main route to m62. Xx

Could I just ask about EDDs, because I'm still a bit confused.
Baby still hasn't been accurately measured - 12 weeks scan she was really wriggly, same with 20 week. EDD is still going by LMP, but I know I ovulated 4 days early - so would be due at the end of May rather than the start of June. I know it really doesn't make any difference in the bigger picture, 4 days is nothing, but I would still really like to know when to "expect" her. I was hoping for a proper EDD, rather than just going by LMP

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back