**** • May 2016 Mamas • ****

I had a scan at 12 and 20 and because I'm high risk I have a scan at 32 weeks and I think 38.

Mw appointment at 16,25,38, then I'll
Miss my 40 because in having baby at 39 weeks.

Funnily enough though I have major anxiety for appointments so the fewer the better

I've been sick three times

Just bought three lovely dreases - one pink, one blue. And one yellow for £5 each should have been £20
Each

Love a bargain!!

I go for my Appt on 4th Feb.

The last few i've been for honestly the midwives have been useless!

The best midwife was the one i saw when i went for my scan in december... she was an older lady but better than a lot of the others... my only criticism is none of them seem to be listening to my concerns... i'm being sent for the fasting diabetes blood test... a) If i don't eat i begin to feel severely sick b) If i have bloods drawn on an empty stomach i pass out (been that way for years) But they aren't listening and i am worried if i go for the tests i'll end up at a&e or on the assessment ward because the midwives haven't listened!

I am a first timer and honestly all these tests and things make me worry more... :(
Apparently the glucose tests are done early in the morning, you only have to fast from midnight so I wouldn't think you'll pass out. You can drink water but that's it.xx

Thats not what i was told :( They told me from 8pm... thats why i have some concerns.
Oh I'd double check with your midwife then. Or wait until your appointment comes thru and see what it says if it's a later appointment ring them up so they can re-arrange a time.xx

As you all know I'm a delivery driver, I deliver car parts all day everyday, we don't normally go this far but today was my turn to do the 3.5 hr round trip for one drop. I will be giving up the driving before I go on mat leave and into the warehouse, but I'm not sure when to say I want to stop, the driving not normally that bad but I can't refuse the long distance drive its just better to refuse to drive due to some people's temperaments, my main prob with the driving is delivering the parts once in at my destination, car batteries, Brake discs etc, plus I don't want to be miles away from home if something should happen later on.

Can you ask to be re-assessed at work? Or get a Dr's note asking for lighter duties, um a big car geek so I know what your delivering aren't light, my OH wouldn't even let me attempt to pick up his brakes yest, definitely a risk to you and baby.xxx

Can you ask to be re-assessed at work? Or get a Dr's note asking for lighter duties, um a big car geek so I know what your delivering aren't light, my OH wouldn't even let me attempt to pick up his brakes yest, definitely a risk to you and baby.xxx

Just had a casual chat with assistant manager who's also my friend and only woman at work who's got a child, she asked how I managed the trip with needing loo to which I told her I busting by time I got back and also that she knows what the girls are like etc about doing fair share, to which she told me the boss wasn't impressed that I went and done the Delivery and basically said I won't be doing it again. And by 30 weeks I won't be goog far from the depot.

Aw glad they r taking it seriously for u hun. Shame the boss didnt tell u think before u went and leftfor the drive!!! Lol xx

Thank god its the weekend. Freddie not been well all week, horrendous cold so he's been getting me back in training for broken sleep. Really busy at work, oh and I were like ships that pass in the night. I've managed to pick up Freddie's cold so i was tossing and turning all night. Weirdly, every time I turned back onto my left side I burped 3 or 4 times! Guess baby must be lying somewhere odd inside. At least that's not the side oh is on, don't think he'd have appreciated being burped at 100 times in the night!

Omg I've just realised......I'm in double figures...only 99 days till due date!!!!

Last edited:
Omg I've just realised......I'm in double figures...only 99 days till due date!!!!

I'm counting down to that too. 6 days to go! Double figures makes it seem a lot more scarily real. So much still left to sort out!

Aw bobkat hope u and freddie r feeling better!!!

Eeek double figures! Its crazy how fast its going isnt it! Xx

Iv had such an achy belly! Suffering from back pains this time too, right down my legs. My last pregnancy was a breeze, this one is hard work!

Have my scan on Tuesday to check if the babies stomach is measuring OK as it was small at 20 week scan. Can't wait to know if everything is ok.

I'm signed off at the moment, been suffering with exhaustion because my 2 year old doesn't sleep! She seems to be getting better though, it's hard work when you are pregnant and just want sleep. At least il still be used to sleepless nights! Xx

Soooo there's no avoiding it....who's gonna do the May mummies final countdown for tri 3?
Is it 27 weeks we go across? All my apps and tickers say different xx

Aww mim i was wondering when the follow up scan was! Im sure all is ok! FX u grt another cheeky scan photo cos i wanna see him haha! I was off last week with my hips. Seriously so ready for Mat leave now! How im going till 37wks i dnt know!

Em you can do it if you like as your one of the 1st.. Its from 27wks! Xx

Aww mim i was wondering when the follow up scan was! Im sure all is ok! FX u grt another cheeky scan photo cos i wanna see him haha! I was off last week with my hips. Seriously so ready for Mat leave now! How im going till 37wks i dnt know!

Em you can do it if you like as your one of the 1st.. Its from 27wks! Xx

I don't have the time to update it with all the births etc....anyone else?? xxx

I am excited to see him again, be interesting to see how much he has grown. Also remind me that there is actually a person in there! Still doesn't feel real. Oh yeh I am so ready for Mat leave! Literally counting the weeks! im struggling now I'm dreading getting bigger, don't know how I'm going to cope!

Can't believe it's nearly tri 3 time for some of us!! Xx

I am excited to see him again, be interesting to see how much he has grown. Also remind me that there is actually a person in there! Still doesn't feel real. Oh yeh I am so ready for Mat leave! Literally counting the weeks! im struggling now I'm dreading getting bigger, don't know how I'm going to cope!

Can't believe it's nearly tri 3 time for some of us!! Xx
I am counting down till mat leave 61 days and 104 days till baby dawson is born!! I think it's 27 weeks we go over to tri 3 so not too long now!! Xx

Emma ill set one up then if no one else minds. I dnt mind doing it :)
Ill go donit now ready xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back