**** • May 2016 Mamas • ****

Congratulations :)

Sad new is our household tonight - our beautiful baby rabbit Bonnie passed away - I'm
Devastated

Congratulations sammie!
Aww no jojo. :( sad times when family pet dies xx

I've been signed off work for a month with acute stress :(
I'm so anxious, I can't even ring them to tell them x

Can you write a letter or email and then send the sick note off hun? Xx

I'm gonna post it, they don't need it straight away as they know I'm off. This anxiety seems to have got worse over last few days, I was sat in the surgery and I could feel my chest tightening and I was praying that I didn't see anyone I knew x

Aw hun! :( hopefully now knowing u dnt have to worry about work ull slowly (or quickly hopefully!!) start feeling a bit better xx

Does anyone find its the woman at work who have no kids that are worse for being, well basically, cows???!!!'
Roll on when it's there turn to reproduce, they won't be getting any sympathy from Me!

I actually find one with kids to be harsher tbh.

Em just look after yourself and baby - it's understandable considering what you've been through! You don't need any more stress.

Uh oh, what happened Eaw? I find women in general to be a bit lacking in any sympathy :lol: (such a sweeping generalisation, sorry!!)

I hope the month off sorts you out a bit Emma. How long then until you finish work for mat leave?? Xx

I work will mostly girls, bitchy girls, who think they are better than everyone else, you get me. Rude, open mouths without thinking girls. I sound like I'm being a cow, but some of the comments just in general are plain nasty, I got married last year and a girl is getting married this year, just this second they were talking veils I kept quite, I had a full length veil, they know I had full length and are bitching saying why would you have a full length for blah blah.... Silly I know. Must be hormones. But this morning they just really annoyed me.... There tone and attitude. It's a long story but we are drivers and we have this random 3 hr trip chucked in now again, I find it hard to drive for more than an hour at the moment and I'm weeing nearly every hour on the hour, I know it's my job but I've said I find it difficult and they just huff or sigh and don't even try to understand!! Like im making excises. Plus ive got a teally bad cough and cold, noe if i jad pjoned
In sick this morn like i wanted tommy name would be mud as we are short staffed, but no i drag my self out of bed and no thanks! Guess I'm just being sensitive.

I'm due to finish at 38 weeks but not confirmed it yet....but maximum 9 weeks but that depends on how I feel xx

I work will mostly girls, bitchy girls, who think they are better than everyone else, you get me. Rude, open mouths without thinking girls. I sound like I'm being a cow, but some of the comments just in general are plain nasty, I got married last year and a girl is getting married this year, just this second they were talking veils I kept quite, I had a full length veil, they know I had full length and are bitching saying why would you have a full length for blah blah.... Silly I know. Must be hormones. But this morning they just really annoyed me.... There tone and attitude. It's a long story but we are drivers and we have this random 3 hr trip chucked in now again, I find it hard to drive for more than an hour at the moment and I'm weeing nearly every hour on the hour, I know it's my job but I've said I find it difficult and they just huff or sigh and don't even try to understand!! Like im making excises. Plus ive got a teally bad cough and cold, noe if i jad pjoned
In sick this morn like i wanted tommy name would be mud as we are short staffed, but no i drag my self out of bed and no thanks! Guess I'm just being sensitive.

Women are bitchy! I remember when I was getting married someone at work informed me that they wouldn't come because they would be so bored because it was a church wedding... I happily informed her that she didn't need to worry because she wasn't invited and teen she huffed about it and called me a bitch because I didn't invite her! Also, for what it's worth I love a full length veil ... Mine was half length but wanted a full
Length veil ... Unfortunately because I'm a short arse I couldn't have it.

One woman when I was pregnant the first time informed me "well, just because you're pregnant it doesn't mean you get a baby at the end" and it effected me the whole way through! Another thought it would be a great idea to explain to me in detail about the mica triage her daughter had at 15 weeks! This time a woman I work with (diff job!) thought it appropriate to keep telling me that what niece - who was healthy and of normal
Weight - had a great pregnancy then had a still born baby... Gee, thanks love!

Women are bitches

Just woke up with a wet arm and boob...yep I've got milk! For the first time in a week I'm pleased I'm single lol x

lol yeah I leaked at work last night... Fun eh?

My hubby's grabby found out three sex of the baby on Xmas day and today we recieved 1 crochet blanket (pink, white and purple), a purple cardigan and a pink and white cardigan lol the woman is a knitting machine!!

Last edited:
My boobs r leaking too..
They never did with my 1st, so last night i was like 'o..my!!' Lol! Im in dying need of some bigger bras too! I seem to of thrown away my big ones from last time which is rather annoying!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back