**** • May 2016 Mamas • ****

If I lived that close to IKEA I'd be there every week.

And totally broke :lol:

I love ikea!! The Cardiff one is about 20mins drive up M4 & a dual carriageway from mine so not too far!

I could of gone crazy in there today! I just love it lol x

Sooo tired this morning, had a crappy night sleep, OH forgot to set his alarm for work, woke up nearly 2 hours late!
I feel shocking still, like I could just be sick for rest of day. This part of pregnancy I hate! Can't wait to feel normal! Xx

after my sickness hell my hubby is now sick - which of course makes him far more ill than I was lol... He's not being sick and not got the other end but I've sent him to bed to keep him away from our little boy... Plus he can be pathetic upstairs where I don't have to deal with him lol.

Hope everyone is doing ok today

Got my bits from count the kicks today!
b0295573a5973bce60d975d56221038a.jpg

6ed4fe2591e42000e9b76b2372c1fe82.jpg

Anyone else's little person have a kicking routine? I could set my watch to this one.

Hes starting to have one..

Like clock work in the evenings and tends to start at around this time. He has the odd dance in the morning too.

But defo a little night owl! Lol x

I've finally caught this cough and cold that's been going round :( I can't stop coughing!
It's horrible :( hope dont upset little one too much!!

My little one definitely has a routine. I've only been feeling movement for about 10 days, but most of those days (except for one when I felt ill) have been very similar. Like if I wake up after 8am I know I've missed the first round! I love lying around in bed before I have to get up just concentrating on what its up to in there.

Mid morning and late evening here! It's so funny to know when it's going to happen. Still not yet strong enough for OH to feel.

How many weeks did your OH feel it??

Emma - how are you feeling today??

My other half felt fluttering at about 20 but he got a good kick yesterday which he found was a werid experience lol

My OH didnt feel it till about now with Noah. Dno id that was due to my anterior placenta.

But this time from 19ish weeks, i felt before that but everytime he went to feel Charlie would stop haha x

My oh never felt it because I hate people touching my stomach and tbh I'm fat so can't feel it anyway esp with the alterior plecenta. I think my madam may be going to be a boxer I can feel decfinate left right right left jabs lol

My boy is ill today :( so I'm awake worrying about him even though he's asleep.

I'm feeling slightly better but still an emotional wreck. I spoke to an idva yesterday (independent domestic violence advocate) and she really helped put things in perspective.
I'm hoping that Chris is getting the help he needs, last I heard he had considered suicide 3 times and when messaged me in the middle of the night it was because he'd jumped over the railings on the marina and then he got a notification on his phone because I'd updated my fb (he's since been deleted) so I was right to call in the breach of bail for his own safety more than anything.
I'm at a point now that I'm thinking that if he got the help he needs and can prove that he can stay on the meds and get the correct support that we can try again...maybe in a year or so-who knows. My mum thinks I'm crazy and maybe I am but that's how I feel right now x

You did the best thing for both of you by calling him in for breach of bail... He needs some very serious and urgent help... Unused to work within the mental health sector and he needs this help... If trey can get him stable who knows what the future will bring, but now you just need I honk about your family and their health (including his)

Tell me if I'm just being paranoid, but I've got a really bad cough with a cold. Cough so hard I'm urging, but now I'm prettified its going to bring on early labour or worse. I'm being silly aren't I?

Yes you're being silly. If coughing brough on labour you would see loads of havikynorwgnanynladies walking around with wet hair ain their underwear lol

Make sure he is fully recovered before you consider anything Emma - you both could do without a repeat of everything that's happened if he's not quite in the right headspace if you know what I mean?

Eaw I think you're being silly too :lol: it gets a bit scary when you cough too much and feel like somethings happened but ultimately - it'll be ok!!

A work colleague walked past me today with "bloody hell where did that come from? You've exploded!" :lol:

Had my anomaly scan today. No anomalies detected. And we're having a boy!

OH is delighted. I'm just glad everything is okay in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back