**** • May 2016 Mamas • ****

I go on mat leave on 11th April but have 2 weeks school holiday beforehand, looking to go back start of Jan term 2017, but thinking might go back day before they break up for Xmas so I get paid for the Xmas hols - a bit cheeky but reckon I'll be doing some preparation over that holiday so paying me properly is perhaps only fair.

We had a steam steriliser last time which was great, and always kept some Milton tablets on standby for emergencies, I loved the smell!

On the bargain front, I saw one of the buggies I'd been looking at on the web outside our local Barnados today. Its not in pristine condition but a bit of cleaning and it will still be able to do everything I want it to. Its a petite star bubble, a reversible buggy that lies flat so suitable from birth, although I'm going to get a head hugger to make sure its snug for baby. Cost me £30. Bargain. Getting a separate car seat, don't need it to attach as I'm going to use the buggy or a baby carrier/sling. We can then get rid of our old travel system which ended up being so bulky we only really used the car seat. Feeling v pleased with myself.

Now on the look out for a new breast pump, found ours in the attic and it hadn't been wrapped very well so after 5 years of being up there, I've decided to get a new one.

See how u go closer to christmas and then decide hun! But makes sense to gk bk jjst before xmas so u get paid! I would haha!

Bargain with the pram too!!!!

I need tk get the moses basket and bassinet down from the attic, im so paranoid they have gone all minging up there!!! I dnt want to leave it last min and find out they r wrecked! Xx

Yeah with something like that u can get descaling tablets and give it a few cycles turned on and itll be good as new! X

Yeah with something like that u can get descaling tablets and give it a few cycles turned on and itll be good as new! X
Oh I can't wait for him to arrive!! We're looking at going away for our first family holiday in sept for a week, only to Skipsea caravan park but it'll be so exciting!!!xx

Oh I can't wait for him to arrive!! We're looking at going away for our first family holiday in sept for a week, only to Skipsea caravan park but it'll be so exciting!!!xx

I can't wait for the caravan holidays. We went on them every year as kids, best times of my life!!

I can't wait for the caravan holidays. We went on them every year as kids, best times of my life!!
I haven't stayed in a caravan since I was a kid so really looking forward to it. Our little boy's first holiday and we'll take him to see his great grandads bench in Filey and have a pic taken with his daddy! (I've got it all planned in my head!) Xx

We're going caravanning too in July for a week on the Lincs coast so not too far, and then maybe venture to Devon in September. Can't wait.

We r also hoping for a long weekend or week away in the summer as a family of 4 :)

Taking Noah to Longleat for his 3rd birthday too, so thatll be a nice little day out as the 4 of us! And Charlie will be around 6-8wks old :) xx

We were going to go to butlins this year but can't be bothered to get 2 kids on a bus lol

We took luke to Blackpool in August (he was 18 months) and it was fab! So prob next summer when I'm back to work and Luke will be 3.5 and baby will be just over a year. Will be good, maybe Blackpool again

We went to longleat in September for jakes birthday. We went camping and he LOVED it!!

We've just booked Butlins in Bognor for September this year at the just for tots week! Hopefully we can get a bit of sun in November but that's depends how our savings go!!!

Scan this morning at 9.55. So nervous but excited! (Hence being wide awake at 5.30 I guess!!!)

Aww yay more scans!! It went quiet between xmas & newyear!

Sure allllll is fine!! How u decided if ull find out or not hun?? X

I think we're going to, I may well chicken out at the last minute but I feel like I "need" it this time!!!!

Good luck for your scan today tigger, mine is tomorrow morning and I am so worried about it xx

Aw kanga dnt be worried huni im sure hes 1000% healthy xxx

It's almost silly isn't it kanga? This appt could totally turn our world upside down!

But it won't. Xxx

Good look for everyone with scans today and tomorrow.

I've woke up with back ache which isn't what I need right now. I'm a bit of an emotional wreck at the mo but not really sure why x

Good luck with your scan tigger. Sure all will be fine. I've only been awake 20mins, first full nights sleep I've had in a long time. 9 1/2 hours!xx

Aw kanga dnt be worried huni im sure hes 1000% healthy xxx

It's almost silly isn't it kanga? This appt could totally turn our world upside down!

But it won't. Xxx
I'm sure he is doing good in there but there is always that little niggle that something could be found. Heard so much bad news lately from friends that it has got me more worried than normal. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back