**** • May 2016 Mamas • ****

Happy new year girls :) scary to think we'll all be having our babies THIS year!!! Xxx

Happy new year!! Jan and Feb always fly by, we will be going on maternity leave before you know it!!

My little girl is starting play school on Tuesday, I don't want her to grow up ! Xxx

Awww kim is she!!!

Noah started in Oct but we stopped it as we didnt like the teachers and the way they compared him to the 3-5yr olds here that attended for wrap around care from main nursery & reception!

Hoping to find a cheap enough private nursery to keep him going till Sept as I dnt want him to think hes been sent there just when Charlie bump arrives! Xx

I think Millie will be one of the youngest too but her group will only have 2 and 3 year olds I think. I know I'm glad she is starting now so she will be settled by the time the baby comes and doesn't think I'm just sending her off because he's here xx

I wish Noahs had set rooms for ages. I know most nurseries do, but as this was a little playgroup that was a 3hr session but mostly i think cared for kids that went there between their free 3hr preschool sessions.. She didnt seem to gibe two hoots about Noah!

So sod them! Lol
Guna try and keep him as busy as poss between now and when Charlies here xx

Happy new year all the May mummies...exactly 4 months till my due date!

Anyone else's little monster get its grove on just as you get into bed? Mines really going for it tonight. Getting so strong now.

Yup! Laying here wide awake because he wont keep still lol!! X

Mine does it more when watching soaps and films, and when I wake up first thing! Love it! Not strong enough for my OH to feel it yet :( xx

Baby iris going mad when we were watching starwars lol another fan clearly.

In other news I keeled over at work thismorning which was fun... Not lol very embarrassing but nurse said it looked like my blood pressure took s nosedive and I need to slow down
:( so embarrassing!!

Hope you are ok now jojo x

Anyone else gone into cleaning and tidying mode?!
I can't stop. I've painted (quick coat of fresh) the kitchen, hall stairs and landing and parts of living room. Done another two coats in baby's room, needs another coat tomorrow.
Tomorrow I need to do my bedroom, clean the nursey furniture we have been collecting.
Feel shattered now but hoping it might help me sleep!

I did when i was pregnant the 1st time! But i dnt get very far this time as my little toddler just follows behind me making more mess haha!

Im dying to paint some places but i dnt even no when to attempt it with him around lol

Toddlers are like mini tornados lol everything your clean try destroy lol.

I'm fine but I think my BP just stopped somehow. 9 weeks until maternity leave

Logan's kicks and movements are getting so strong now...can see my belly wobbling when he moves lol x

I waiting for belly wobble lol. Nothing yet but I feel baby alot now

Toddlers are like mini tornados lol everything your clean try destroy lol.

I'm fine but I think my BP just stopped somehow. 9 weeks until maternity leave

I keep having such horrible dizzy spells!

Glad ur feeling better hun xx

When is it that we're officially I tri 3? Tri 2 seems to be dragging!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back