**** • May 2016 Mamas • ****

I know, everything else measured fine so I'm trying to stop worrying!! Been nothing but trouble this one haha. I think it's 90% going to be George, it's the only name that is sticking with me and I think OH likes it too which is rare!! Xx

Em, some people at work can be real idiots, you know you are doing the best for yourself and baby, please try to relax over the next couple of days you have off.

Kim, congrats on your little boy, George is a great name. I'm sure he's fine and he's just a little wriggler.

Got my scan tomorrow at 2pm, still team yellow and hoping all ok with bubs, been having a few BHs and lots of movement but getting nervous now about everything being ok. Sure it will be but we haven't bought anything yet or even discussed names until after this scan is done in case we jinx it. 2pm is such a long time to wait!

Hello ladies, hope everyone is ok. Haven't been on in a while but thought I would drop by as had my 20 week scan today. Cant believe how quick its going!! Anyway im so excited and happy to announce that we are team pink!! Yay cant wait for May to get here now! xx

Hello ladies, hope everyone is ok. Haven't been on in a while but thought I would drop by as had my 20 week scan today. Cant believe how quick its going!! Anyway im so excited and happy to announce that we are team pink!! Yay cant wait for May to get here now! xx

Eeeek yay! Congrats on a lil girlys hun! :) xxx

Em, some people at work can be real idiots, you know you are doing the best for yourself and baby, please try to relax over the next couple of days you have off.

Kim, congrats on your little boy, George is a great name. I'm sure he's fine and he's just a little wriggler.

Got my scan tomorrow at 2pm, still team yellow and hoping all ok with bubs, been having a few BHs and lots of movement but getting nervous now about everything being ok. Sure it will be but we haven't bought anything yet or even discussed names until after this scan is done in case we jinx it. 2pm is such a long time to wait!

Looking forward for your scan update hun!! :) xx

Last edited:
Hi ladies, sorry I've been a bit quiet on here but I have been reading and keeping up! So exciting to see all of your scans and find out what teams you're all joining!
We have our 20 week scan tomorrow, but we're staying team yellow (ive tried convincing OH, it's just not happening lol) but we've had enough excitement already as we finally moved house 4 weeks ago! Hopefully going to get our pram tonight too, going with the silver cross wayfarer.
Hope you're all keeping well, ive had a flare up of sciatica that needs checking out but can't get in to my GP until next week. Luckily today seems to be better. Other than that, i'm feeling good :)

Good luck with scans today everyone.
I went shopping yesterday with OH and bought myself something nice for new year at my grandads (he does new year dinner every year)then went to mothercare(sale shopping) and bought a few outfits for baby...A crib.....and a pushchair! We've gone for the Phil & Teds Smart Lux, it was half price from when we last looked and comes with rain cover and car seat... £253.50, such a bargain. It gets delivered on the 16th Jan!! So much more real.xxxx

Good luck to those having scans today.

It does feel so much more real when you buy bits! I bought a mam bottle set last night which was a bargain!

What is everyone doing for new year? I'm not much of a new year fan, we are doing some Mexican food and having the in laws round xxx

Thanks for the advice everyone-I'm just praying oh can get a full time job soon so I can have full leave...will be amazing if he can :)

I've got absolutely no plans for new year-will orobably end up at my sisters.

Is there any bargains at babies r us at the mo? I'm planning on going at the wknd and doing a 12 lay a way which will put me at 35 weeks by the time it's paid off x

Eeeek love all this baby spending!

Im going to collect my naughty nect order from the vip sale today! :) :)

The search is on for us to
Find an affordable twin pushchair... I don't like the tandem
Type but I'm
Wondering for doorways etc if we should stay away from side by side

Aw i love tandems. I would be worried with sode by side that i couldnt get around shops and through doors!

Luckly noah will be 2 months short of his 3rd birthday when charlie gets here.. So we will get a buggy board if needs be. But wait till after hes born and see how Noah is.
He walks everywhere atm xx

Gosh I can't believe we're all talking/looking and buying prams already. Makes it all seem so muh more real. I think my mum had side by side when she had my sisters (21 years ago) don't forget a lot of shops/restaurants have to accommodate for disabled people/wheelchair users so have to have wide/ramped/electric door access. Xx

The issue is my height - in only 5ft and I can barely see over my silver cross, plus like would NOT like being in Back at ALL! Buggy hoard his a total no go as Luke is an awesome walker but really bad at standing still lol

Back from scan, all good with bubs, even if I did have to wriggle like a fish on the table so sonographer could get all the rich measurements. Still team yellow. Took my little boy with us and he came in for last 5 minutes, the look on his face was a picture, he was mesmerised. Also, I apparently have an anterior placenta, which is weird cos I've been feeling loads of movement from about 16w, must have a strong one in there.

Attachments

• WP_20151230_002.jpg
    WP_20151230_002.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 15
Gorgeous scan!! Glad all is ok :)

Sometimes anterior doesnt always effect movements. It did with me but not my friend who was preg at the same time. So fx ur lucky still xxx

It repents wjere baby is lying for the placenta- I felt ratting movements at 16-18 weeks then it's slowed drastically. Last time k went a full week without a single movement - I went out of my mind

I had hardly any front movements with Noah. All on the sides and ribs where the placenta wasnt covering. But i also had so much reduced movement i drove myself and the poor mws up the assesment unit insane lol xx

I did the same babyslog!

I was in the EPU 3x a week for 7 weeks due to anxiety about it and was one of the reasons my son was induced

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back