X-x-X-x- August 2015 mummies -x-X-x-X

Oh no ml, hope you got some sleep!
JJ that's so rubbish about not getting into your own bed. I'm sure you're exhausted!! I'd make a wee appointment just for reassurance. It seems like such a long time not to be seen by anyone.
Congrats browneyed girl, hope you're both doing well!
Oh Dolly sounds grim! I've woke this morning and am able to move without being in agony...but how long will it last is the question lol?! Xx

Last edited:
Congratulations brown eyed girl! Hope you're both doing well!

JJ I'm glad you're going to try and see a midwife! That's a really long time between appts!

I am exhausted today!! Got about 2 hours sleep between all the pains! I'm dosed up on paracetamol which I hate. It doesn't help the contractions but eases the niggles in between. Do you think the midwife will examine me? X

Congratulations brown eyed girl!! Lovely news x

Last edited:
Hi ladies, thought I would update that I'm a July mummy! I was induced on the 18th and my baby boy arrived by forceps at 1.10 this morning (20th July). He's a little beauty :) :) :) xx

Congratulations xx

Aww Ml that's horrible! God love you! I think I'd be hoping she would after the weekend you've had lol! I honestly don't know though but my fingers are crossed for you! Xx

Congratulations Browneyed Girl.

How is everyone else doing today? Hope all these babies have settled down a bit.

Michelle X

Thanks tmum! I'm so exhausted! I wouldn't mind if I knew what was going on. I've never wanted a cervical exam so much in my life lol x

Girls not being funny but I don't know how I'll cope when everyone else goes into labour, I've turned into a stalker of Lulu's labour thread :oooo:! Xx

What time is your midwife appointment ML600? Really hope she examines you and gives you good news. Certainly sounds like something is starting.

Michelle X

It's at 10.45. The weirdest thing is the intense pains stop when I'm up and about, I'm just left with niggles and cramps. As soon as I relax or go to bed, BAM contractions start! Why can't things be straight forward lol x

Hi ladies, thought I would update that I'm a July mummy! I was induced on the 18th and my baby boy arrived by forceps at 1.10 this morning (20th July). He's a little beauty :) :) :) xx

Congratulations first august baby is here eeh exciting. Hope you and baby are well xx

Aw brown eyed girl, our first August baby :) massive congratulations to you xxx

Lol Ml! Bless you! Not long to wait so hopefully she will examine! Have you tried bouncing on your ball at all? Xx

Never been so jealous in my whole life. Congratulations browneyed girl xx

Ml are you 37 weeks yet? Midwives can't perform examinations until you're 37 weeks, has to be a doctor! Hopefully they will send you in for one xx

You'll be soon lulu! Hope you're getting on ok!!

Tmum I don't have a ball! Been trying to walk everywhere though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back