x---*September Testing Thread*---x 4 BFPs So far!

Stay positive Sebbie :) not out til she's here x

Hi all, I put down 14th. But calCulter wrong i'm actually due 16th. Please can this be updated? Thank you in advance. Good luck everyone xx

Hi all, I put down 14th. But calCulter wrong i'm actually due 16th. Please can this be updated? Thank you in advance. Good luck everyone xx

Updated to here :) Welcome along newbies :D

AF Due today and no sign of her, im not going to test at all until im really late! I really cant bear a bfn at the moment, hence my reluctance to test as i know its going to be negative!, ive always had unpredictable cycles, ever since starting my periods!..

If i get to the 12th without intervention from the witch i will test, but i have a feeling she's around the corner..Have terrible cramps tonight :(

Sebbie, I know exactly how you feel. I feel the same. You are not alone :hug:

Sebbie so sorry :( its heartbreaking. xxx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Aw I'm so sorry hun xxx wishing you loads of luck for this cycle xx

Oh no Sebbie... Wish you best of luck for next cycle! :kiss:

Thank you all :) I'm absolutely devasted as I thought this would be it for us, I feel stupid having that hope really :(

Sorry she go you Lulla Bell :(

Sebbie don't feel stupid - we all have that hope. It's that hope that keeps us going even though the BFNs are a kick in the teeth.

Sorry you are feeling so devastated xxxxxx

Morning girls. I'm spotting so AF is here. I'm out. Good luck to all of us next cycle : hug:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back