***SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD***

Yay what a great month for BFP's :cheer:

Good luck to everyone else for next month :hug:

Isn't it lovely when you think about it all these so wanted babies being made? :cry: All the babies yet to be are so wanted before they are even made. Lol just having a soppy moment! :cry:

HollyHobby said:
Isn't it lovely when you think about it all these so wanted babies being made? :cry: All the babies yet to be are so wanted before they are even made. Lol just having a soppy moment! :cry:

:cry: Stop it, you'll make me cry :cry:

Sorry Nicky :(

Isnt it lovely how Anna23 still comes back in all the time to wish us all luck and give hugs? Thank you babes :hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
HollyHobby said:
Isnt it lovely how Anna23 still comes back in all the time to wish us all luck and give hugs? Thank you babes :hug: :hug:
:lol: :lol: bless you well i jsut can't stay away from this section you are all sooooo lovely and i enjoy watching all the bfp's coming i think alot of the people on here really deserve bfp's and can't wait to see them get thiers so your all stuck with me :D all the way though my pregnancy unless you think i'm rubbing it in then if you do i'll leave the section cas thats the last thing i want anyone to think

snuggle this is totaly off topic but you need to hide your egg as it's shell is soft :(

Aw no, I love that you come in and support us all and couldnt be more pleased for you getting your BFP :cheer:

Ooh I dont know how to hide my egg :think:

Snuggle said:
Aw no, I love that you come in and support us all and couldnt be more pleased for you getting your BFP :cheer:

Ooh I dont know how to hide my egg :think:
go to your scroll and press actions then press hide and it'll hide it then after a few hours view the egg to see if its no longer soft then unhide it if its normal :D

thanks hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks hun, I thought when the egss had went grey like that they had been stood on and were a squashed mess :lol:

lol no it's close to hatching :cheer: but is a bit sick probaly from too many clicks, i bet you'll find its hatched soon

:hug: nicky so sorry :hug:

lovely to see you anna as always :wave:

Still no AF for me but sure its on the way. don't want to test just yet (well maybe tomorrow) as i'm sure it will be a BFN.

But wow the BFP's have been great this month!

x

Good luck kerry, almost everyone who gets a bfp thinks their af is on its way! How come youve resisted testing??? praying its good news tomorrow :pray:

HollyHobby said:
Good luck kerry, almost everyone who gets a bfp thinks their af is on its way! How come youve resisted testing??? praying its good news tomorrow :pray:
lol ye alot of the people think their af is on the way lol then get a bfp, good luck kerry

I guess its because its harder getting a BFN than AF. I had it in my diary AF was due yesterday but ticker says today so will wait until tomorrow to test for def.

I really don't have that much hope though. Sure we missed Ov this month as haven't been trying that hard.

Going to temp this month though.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back