*September Testing Thread* 12 BFP!!

Congratulations Cherelle! :yay:

Starfish - af got me on the weekend - 8 days late! Grrr. See you all in October testing!

Huge congratulations to all of you who got your BFP this month.
I'm out - the wicked witch arrived in full force!!!
See the rest of you in the October testing thread!

Hi Starfish,
Can you change me to the 29th for testing please? I ovulated 6 days later than I thought I would!
Fingers crossed and babydust to all! X

So sorry to hear that beanser and Naomi. I'm convinced next month is going to be at least as good as this month!! It must be our turn any time now!! xx

Hi, I've only just joined:) Could you put me down for 26th please?

I have already done 2 ebay tests which were both BFN but wanted to join in anyway if that's ok.

NewDawn xx

Hi NewDawn, I've put you in and wish you very best of luck!!

AF got me today - I can't give myself a hug, so if anyone has any to spare then send them this way xx

Sending big hugs Starfish and wishing you the very best for next month:dust:

Sending you massive :hugs: starfish x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really feel like giving up, even though its not been that long. Even though it was highly unlikely that i would get a bfp this month, I feel absolutely gutted. x

Roo ... she got me too this morning so I feel your pain hun, sending you a hug x How long have you been trying?

Last edited:
Sorry to hear she got you too. We've only been trying 4 months so not too long. I'm just really impatient!!! I have been out and done some retail therapy and feel a little better now, I really hated having to but tampons though!!!

Big hug to you too. Good luck to you for October. xxx

I'm glad the retail therapy helped! Think I will give that a try next week myself :) Keep focused on the next few weeks hun, you never know, maybe we will get our BFP's this time next month, we've got just as good a chance as anyone! x

I'm out too ladies. The :witch: got me this evening. I was expecting it but still came as a bit of a blow.

Sending lots of baby dust to those testing tomorrow and for same for those who were visited by AF today. Let's be hopeful for next month.

NewDawn xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back