****May 2012 Testing thread****Double figures - 11 BFPs - Anyone else?****

I'm due to test today, no sign of af yet going to give it till this evening then test. Congrats to all the ladies who have got their BFP :)

I'm out, tested a bit early to see if I could take anti-histamines and drink a bit at the bbq today!

Just waiting for AF to come to see how long my cycles are!

Congratulations to all those BFPs!

I'm out, AF arrived on Tuesday, but late to post as just back from hols.x

I'm out on to the june testing thread x

sorry to hear about those with AF - I am on cd3 with longish cycles so will probably be testing around same time as you in June :)

Congrats to those with BFPs May seems to be a good month ;)

Congratulations to everyone with BFP's - can't imagine how excited you all must feel right now :) I'm hoping June will be my month, fingers crossed, I'm also on CD3 today! xx

I'm out :( af here x :(
Onto cycle 25 and 3rd round clomid x

Goodluck others still to go xx

Hi can u remove me from this thread I have ovulated very late this cycle on Friday so have just commenced the 2ww grrr stuipid body x

you have to go to your control pannel and when you see that someone has updated you click "unsubscribe to this thread"

xxx

Wow this month has been full of bfp! Congratulations to everyone who got theres.

I tested on friday and got a bfn, tested on sunday = bfn, and AF turned up today! I'm looking at the positives and being thankful that I only had a 40 day cycle not an even longer one and moving onto cycle 2! Good luck to everyone else left to test :)

Will update everything later today ladies when I'm on laptop x

All done and since there is no-one left to test tomorrow we may have hit our total for May at 11 :bfp:s but I was really hoping for 12 lol! Anyone else out there yet to tell me that you have a :bfp:?

I don't have final results for peach, kirstymichelle, butterfly1414, Myfirst, kred84 or Belfast_girl. Did the horrible witch get you ladies? Or are you my 12th bfp?

Sorry to those who the witch did get - lots of luck and :dust: for June and hope to see you all in tri 1 very soon

:yay: for our 11 bfps - make sure you all head over to tri 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

yes the witch got me today but actually quite happy about it, means my cycles are bang on what they were before and bang on 28 days! roll on june!

yes the witch got me today but actually quite happy about it, means my cycles are bang on what they were before and bang on 28 days! roll on june!

Sorry she got you good luck for June x

All done and since there is no-one left to test tomorrow we may have hit our total for May at 11 :bfp:s but I was really hoping for 12 lol! Anyone else out there yet to tell me that you have a :bfp:?

I don't have final results for peach, kirstymichelle, butterfly1414, Myfirst, kred84 or Belfast_girl. Did the horrible witch get you ladies? Or are you my 12th bfp?

Sorry to those who the witch did get - lots of luck and :dust: for June and hope to see you all in tri 1 very soon

:yay: for our 11 bfps - make sure you all head over to tri 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

the witch finnaly got me hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27