*September Testing Thread* 12 BFP!!

Can you move me to th 30th please :) I know it's splitting hairs a little, but it's nice to be accurate :D

A bit in shock- thought I'd test today as couldn't wait any longer and got my BFP!! Sending lots of babydust to all you ladies XXX

Wow congratulations!!! :dance:

I was feeling a bit naughty about my plan to test early but I'm so gonna have a go now! xx

Awww thank you!!!!

Maybe baby when are you due to test??

X

sorry to twinklin pixie and everyone else who the wicked witch got :-( lots of luck and babydust to you all for next month!

congratulations sammyj! See you in tri 1? x

that's fantastic SammyJ, and hugs back to the rest of you.

Only a few left to test now! Fingers massively crossed for you girls xxxx

Hi All, I wrote at the weekend saying I was out but today I got my BFP. CBD has confirmed I'm 1-2 weeks. Turns out what I thought was AF was likely to be implantation bleeding.

Good luck to all still to text in September and those testing in October. xxx

Hi All, I wrote at the weekend saying I was out but today I got my BFP. CBD has confirmed I'm 1-2 weeks. Turns out what I thought was AF was likely to be implantation bleeding.

Good luck to all still to text in September and those testing in October. xxx

Congratulations honey!!! See our symptoms did mean something!!!

XXX

So far it's 9BFPs out of 31 results so far nearly one in three got preg, how good is that, xx

Ooh I just noticed this thread, I got my BFP on 12th Sept, not sure if I count though as only joined when I got my BFP though we were TTC before we got it

Oh my Goddess Roo!! That's fantastic news, congratulations:yay:

Cantstop we wouldnt dream of leaving you out! You deserve your name on a thread for getting your bfp! Congrats:cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back