x---*September Testing Thread*---x 4 BFPs So far!

Aww I'm sorry to hear that Hun fxed for next cycle! This was today's sugarpop so definitely positive xx

Attachments

• IMG_4157.jpg
    IMG_4157.jpg
    529.3 KB · Views: 24
Massive congratulations proudmummy xxxxx

Oh congrats proudmummy!!! I was just thinking that so few of us got a BFP this month. So happy for you!! :cheer:

I suppose I better announce my bfp officially as well!

Makes me 4 weeks and 3 days, just taking one long day at a time....

Good luck to anyone else left to test
Xx

Congratulations Lea xx happy and healthy 9 months xxx CD1 for me so onto next cycle I go :) xx

Super news Lea and Proudmummy. Fx for next cycle for everyone who's had AF.

I should be testing today but I haven't. I am just so convinced I'm not pregnant, I wish AF would just arrive now. My cycles average 26 days and I'm now on CD31 but I think I ovulated later than usual, if at all, so even tho this is now the longest cycle I've recorded I still don't think it's long enough. I'm sure AF is about to show, although I have been thinking this all week. I have absolutely no symptoms other than sore breasts and watery cm but I usually get one or both of them before AF anyway. I hate the doubt a late period brings up. :-(

Congratulations Lea & proudmummy..a happy and healthy 9 months to you both :bfp: :dance:

Ladies who have had that pesky witch!! come and join us over in October testing thread :) next month will be our month x

OMG I just tested using a super drug test and it is positive! I can't believe it! I ended up doing the second in the packet to make sure and they're both clear lines.

I have no idea how many DPO I am, could be anything between 14 and 21 because my usual signals were all over the place. My last period was really odd, 2 days fairly solid flow although slightly less than normal and two days of barely any spotting. Normally I have solid flow for 5 days. I tested after it because I had been sure that cycle I was going to be pregnant but it was negative so I put it down to my imagination or a chemical. Now I am a bit unsure, did I conceive this cycle or last?

Yay - congrats Lotti!
Maybe splash out on a digi and it will tell you roughly when you conceived....
xx

OMG I just tested using a super drug test and it is positive! I can't believe it! I ended up doing the second in the packet to make sure and they're both clear lines.

I have no idea how many DPO I am, could be anything between 14 and 21 because my usual signals were all over the place. My last period was really odd, 2 days fairly solid flow although slightly less than normal and two days of barely any spotting. Normally I have solid flow for 5 days. I tested after it because I had been sure that cycle I was going to be pregnant but it was negative so I put it down to my imagination or a chemical. Now I am a bit unsure, did I conceive this cycle or last?

Congratulations :D Def get a Digi! Im intrigued too :D x

No bfp, no AF.. Should know the verdict in a couple days.

Congratulations lottie xxx Good luck salley xxx

Got a digi - I'm on 1-2 weeks so definitely this cycle! Just starting to sink in :)

AF arrived today, I'm out this cycle. Congratulations to all the ladies who got their BFP! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back