****May 2012 Testing thread****Double figures - 11 BFPs - Anyone else?****

No af or BFP here either. What lines I was getting have all but disappeared. I think my mc hormones were still coming through :(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337892235.337782.jpg
Looks like I'm a bit screwed up from my mc lol. These are opks and the bottom one came up Straight away. I'll go over to June's testing dates now lol xxx

Updated sorry to those who the witch got and good luck to those left to test x

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337968287.212236.jpg manly hands belong to my OH so u and Amber were right Jodied im your 10th! Eeeeek ov csme early this month!!

Babydust to all

wow - congrats precioius cargo! you wasn't supposed to test until 29th, lol. I got bfps on my 3rd cycle with both my children - must be 3rd time lucky for you too ;)

I ovulated early this month so today was 12dpo and lp is normally 12 days! Im shocked lol!! What do I do now? Lol

Babydust to all

Woooohoooo number 10!!! Congratulations precious_cargo I'm so pleased for you!! As for what you do now - relax, enjoy, book docs app or mw depending on how your surgery work, take folic acid if you aren't already and start thinking up baby names (oh and head on over to tri 1!) x

Thanks hun! Baby names were dun ages ago Ella or George! Struggling to sleep!! Going to book in this week xx

Babydust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back