***SEPTEMBER TESTING THREAD***

rusks said:
i can feel AF coming, i had 5 triphasic temps also i really was so convinced thats why i am so gutted. i am a day late so i'm sure AF will come tonight. i got to snap out of this though its not fair on luke, he has been off colour and he needs me and i have been thinking about is a BFP, its amazing how much of my energy it has consumed this month!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :? hugs all round i think i know i need some today, sorry to all who got AF recently. onwards and upwards though my cycles are 47 days today so looks like they are getting longer! i definitely won't be in the october testing thread, so i'll send all my babydust to you guys for an october BFP x x x :pray:

Oh hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Please dont get sad I cant bear it!!!!

I know its easy for me to say but please try and keep postive and focused, your doing so well, I really admire your positivity and you have been so determined. Stay strong for Lukey as you say, and try not to worry so much that you have been a little bit consumed by it all, its natural and it happens to everyone.

Remember it MAY not be over yet, but if it is, onwards and upwards like you say. :hug:

AF for me too (sorry i forgot to post, its been here for 3 days!) :doh:

congrats missus_h thats fab news!! :D

i got my af today so not my month... :(

at least in know im not on a 28 day cycle more like 24... can chart myself this month now and get it right! so its not all bad , i think!!!

AF came last night sorry to the other girls too :hug: :hug: :hug:

well done missus_h :cheer:

Thanks ladies - I really hope you get yours soon! I thought I was out for this month as well as I completely messed up my cycle dates. Will be staying in ttc for a while as still a little nervous to move over to 1st trimester :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hate the hag! She showed up, but not exactly unannounced. Fooking cramps and headaches. I hate her :evil: :cry:

Snuggle, put AF next to my name, please. Thanks.

faint BFP for me @12 DPO :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: sorry to all those who have got AF..sendin u masses of babydust next month :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:dance: :dance: :dance: Congrats rhian :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry AF showed emeraldsroses and Charlie5 :(

Congratulations all those with bfps :cheer: :cheer: there have been loads lately :dance: :cheer:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: For all those who have been visited by the witch :evil:

Babydust to everyone

Congats to all the bfps this month :dance: :dance:
For all the af's :hug:

always remember there are always bfps in the testing threads, so we've got a lot to look forward to next month :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back