x---*September Testing Thread*---x 4 BFPs So far!

Congratulations on your bfp. I still haven't tested as I still believe af will show up! I'm normally a :poas: but being very calm and patient lately!! If not here by tomorrow I'll get my frer ready xx

Congrats Nikki :yay: h&h 9 months to you xx

Last edited:
So who is up to test next?! I have another 12 days...

AF is due on the 5th for me, so another 3 days! If AF doesn't pounce on or before the 5th i may have a sneaky test, but i have a feeling that shes going to pounce!! Stomach cramps, back ache, head aches and sore boobs..Think im definitely out this cycle! But will keep the faith!

How have you not tested already? I'd have been testing since 7DPO ha

Yep I wouldn't of been able to help myself. Test Sebbie lol! We are a bad influence lmao xx

:witch: landed last night xx gonna try extra hard this cycle xx best of luck to everyone still waiting to test xx

Sorry the witch got you TS :( Good luck for next cycle!

I guess im just saving myself the upset of a negative test, ive always done it..With my son i didn't test until i was 22 DPO :lol:

Well witch is due 5th..One more day and she's not pounced yet!..Still keeping the faith but ever the pessimist i dont think ive done enough this cycle for a bfp!

Last edited:
Hey I'm joining af due the 9th but Dtd a lot
This month and my coffee tastes a bit off so fingers crossed its a bfp for us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back