****February 2012 Testing Thread ****

Congratulations hun, that's great xx
Sorry to all those who got a visit, and good look to those still waiting xxx

Af got me so I'm out. Congrats to everyone with bfps, good luck to those left to test and hope everyone else (me included) gets theirs in march xx

:witch: got me last night, a day early & whilst I was getting ready to go out! How inconsiderate!!

Congrats to everyone with their :bfp: & good luck to those left to test.

Xx

af got me early this morning rarrrrrrr fucking irregular cycles

i am out grrrrr

af got me early this morning rarrrrrrr fucking irregular cycles

i am out grrrrr

Awww chick, so sad to hear this .. total poop .. I suppose you know where you stand though rather than last month?

Crappy poo poo

Sorry hun :hugs: :hugs:

Witch got me a few days early. Hag!! :( xo

hey tweety on ur last day of ur thread kedi376 got a bfp so good way to end the month :) xxx

Well girls Bellarina is right,

Its my last day on the thread

Its not been an amazing month for bfp's unfortunately - but a massive congratulations to all the lovely ladies who did get their :bfp:

And massive :hugs: to those who didn't, get yourselves over to Bellarina's extra lucky March thread as she worked wonders in January.

I will be keeping my eye on the bfp section, and I hope to see you all in Tri1 very soon xxx

Thanks for manning the feb thread hun you've done a wonderful job and congrats to those who were lucky enuff to join tweetyfo in tri 1....hope the rest of us join u all very soon, il do my very best to send as many girls over in march as i can lol

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back