x---*September Testing Thread*---x 4 BFPs So far!

xSebbiesMumx, I'm not testing in September now. Best of luck to all of you, sending you lots of sticky baby dust :dust:

I would be on the 4th, but we've only bee able to dtd twice the month, and a week before my fertile window, due to the husband having a peen injury, Bless him
Im on my peak day now, this is the first month I've not been practically jumping on him haha! Good luck ladies <3

Updated to here! :)..Welcome Lulla Bell and good luck for this cycle!

Congratulations Kumber!!:dance::love:

Can you put me down for the 4th please xx

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Hello! Can I be put down for the 20th, please? It's one day early, but it's also my birthday, so I'll risk it :D

Thank you, xSebbiesMumx! Here's hoping September is a great month for everybody.

Hi please can i join in for the 25th? The witch got me today so goodbye crappy August hello to a much better September hopefully! Good luck everyone :) xx

Hi please can i join in for the 25th? The witch got me today so goodbye crappy August hello to a much better September hopefully! Good luck everyone :) xx

Updated to here :), welcome ams and good luck for this cycle! xx

Can I have the 5th please? I'm not due till the 7th or 8th but it's my hubbys birthday on the 5th and I'll be about 10dpo so thought I'll give it a bash :) xx

Hello All,

Can I join please I am a newbie.

Please can you put me down for the 7th Sept

Good Luck Everyone and babydust to you all

Thank you :) xxx

Thank you MrsS15 :)
Good luck to you as well xxx

Have a great weekend everyone

Hello All,

Can I join please I am a newbie.

Please can you put me down for the 7th Sept

Good Luck Everyone and babydust to you all

Thank you :) xxx

Updated to here :) Welcome MrsS and Gem! Best of luck to both of you for this cycle :) xx

Hey ladies I'm back in the game, Just had a positive OPK after months of not ovulating!
Can I be moved to the 14th please?

Is it wrong that I have to keep checking this thread to see when I need to test? lol & To be fair, I probably won't wait till the 14th anyway! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back