x---*September Testing Thread*---x 4 BFPs So far!

Haha! That's funny Sugar, I prob won't wait til the 14th either lol xx

:) me neither. Already decided to test in morning and then on Friday as planned if AF doesn't show before either of them. Due today!

:) me neither. Already decided to test in morning and then on Friday as planned if AF doesn't show before either of them. Due today!

Ohhhh I like this! Hopefully this will be another BFP! Hope she stays away!

Can I change my date to the 12th please as I O'd early so FF wants me to test the 12th - who am I to say no to testing earlier LOL :p xx

This is such a cool thread!! Put me down for the 13th! Whoop whoop!!

I got my BFP yesterday xx

b98abe8524bfe229b9a65449bab72997.jpg

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Congratulations Trudi xx good luck everyone left to test xxxx

Congratulations Trudi! Super news :)

Witch got me overnight so I'm out this cycle :-( at least I saved a test! And I have shortish cycles between 23 and 30 days, average 26 so I get another go this month. Please can you put me down for 30th?

Hi, AF got me unfortunately....

But glow is saying next one due on the 29th if you can put me down again for this month, cheers! X

Lotti said:
Congratulations Trudi! Super news

Witch got me overnight so I'm out this cycle at least I saved a test! And I have shortish cycles between 23 and 30 days, average 26 so I get another go this month. Please can you put me down for 30th?

Updated to here :) Welcome Kitana :)

Congratulations Trudi! :dance:

Sorry she got you Lea & Lotti :

Call me weird but i love doing these threads :lol:, think witch is on her way over by me too, ive been super narky today!, ive had a really bad stomach for the past 4 days so i dont think this is our cycle either :(

Last edited:
I am going to have to change my test date. I've been doing OPK's and am yet to get a positive (despite using clomid) so I will probably end up testing at the end of the month :(

Well this morning I got my peak on my digi, although I'm doubtful whether it's a true positive or not. I will leave the testing day as the same as its only 1 day difference. Plus I'll probably test from 5dpo anyways ha

think I got my bfp today but it's very faint I'll let you know in a couple of days lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back