****February 2012 Testing Thread ****

Kirstymichellle I'm so happy for you well done xx
I'm afraid I'm finally out girls started spotting and have period pains... Onwards for next month eh? Xx

Sorry the witch got you both clairabella and daisypurple :( - March BFPs here we come!!! :) xxxx

Kirstymichellle I'm so happy for you well done xx
I'm afraid I'm finally out girls started spotting and have period pains... Onwards for next month eh? Xx

Sorry to hear that DP :-( :hugs: onwards and upwards indeed!

Witch got me this morning :( kinda new it was on the way so not suprised but still a bit sad! Congrats to all who got their BFP this month and baby dust to all that are to still test! :) x

Witch got me this morning :( kinda new it was on the way so not suprised but still a bit sad! Congrats to all who got their BFP this month and baby dust to all that are to still test! :) x

Get yourself over to the March thread missey

Next month is going to be a good month :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear this hun :hugs:

Defo get over to the March thread! This month has been pants anyway .. lol!

Oooh I better add me in for 28th Feb pls!!

xxxx

Yes please, although i'm pretty certain I'll be testing alot earlier :)

xxx

Sorry to be a pain, but due to a massively delayed ovulation, I'm not sure I'm going to get any results until 5th March at the earliest. Do I need to be moved over? Babydust to all!!

Sorry to be a pain, but due to a massively delayed ovulation, I'm not sure I'm going to get any results until 5th March at the earliest. Do I need to be moved over? Babydust to all!!

Yep - just pop yourself onto the March thread instead :)

xxxxxxx

Witch for me too. Fx for everyone else waiting to test!

Thanks Carnat. I'm still getting used to all this. Big hugs to all who have got the witch - see you in March! xx

Just seen this-I'm going to test on saturday 25th feb xx

Sorry to everyone who's been got by the witch!!!

I got my bfp this morning!

Hugs and baby dust to eveeryone xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back