x---*September Testing Thread*---x 4 BFPs So far!

Sorry ladies who the witch got..fingers crossed for next cycle xx

Who is still to test? Good luck everyone testing today or soon :)

Sorry to all those victims of the witch!

It seems like I haven't ovulated this month. It should have been 4 days ago, but Clearblue has given me 7 'high' days in a row. Am I out? Is it usual to skip a month? Either way, I don't think there's much point in me testing on 20th, is there?

I'm doing my best to appear that I'm not absolutely bloody livid...might go and yell at the cat for a bit.

Last edited:
You could have missed your surge.

I am still to test. My incredibly sore boobs have disappeared though so I am thinking I'm out.

Hmm..I should stop self-pity-eating raw cookie dough then?!

Good luck, Sugarpop. May your boobs be wrong :D

May your boobs be wrong :rotfl: what sort of cat do you have CNM?

I've decided to take the plunge and stick my head back in here. Ovia is telling me I'm not testing until October based on a 34 day cycle but given that I'm irregular I'm gonna slide in here.

Can I have the 30th please?

May your boobs be wrong :rotfl: what sort of cat do you have CNM?

I've decided to take the plunge and stick my head back in here. Ovia is telling me I'm not testing until October based on a 34 day cycle but given that I'm irregular I'm gonna slide in here.

Can I have the 30th please?

Hey Kumber!

Just caught up! :)..Im so sorry for your loss :(..Will put you down for the 30th! Best of luck! x

Im super bummed out today! Im so miserable! I hate my house, i literally have next door but one neighbours from hell! 5 kids, from babies to teenagers, the young ones i haven't a problem with but the teenagers need a foot up the arse!!:mad:, their cheeky, inconsiderate little morons! My neighbour seems to be getting a lot of grief from them for reporting them to the community officers for making so much noise, my neighbour on my right side was also in on it as well, and i gave them a ring also!..The teenagers were sat on my neighbours roof at half past 3 in the morning and woke my son!!..So they've now decided to spray paint my neighbours front room video bright red!:shock:

Im about ready to pack up and leave because ive had enough, before they moved in it was a quiet street..It wasn't the ritz but i couldn't complain!..My OH also agrees but getting him to move will be like extracting teeth, the only reason we stay here is because his cousin owns the house and we get the rent fairly cheap..but still fair none the less!..

I seriously am so close to phoning my mum in tears!! :( As we speak the kids are still screaming in the back garden and i have to put Sebastian to bed soon :(

Can you not spray paint the kids? :lol:

Spray paints a bit mellow for what im feeling at the moment..I was thinking spraying them with hydrochloric acid!!:mad::mad::lol: (Yes messed up i know, but ive got to the point where ive had enough! :()

Last edited:
I'll think about it. I work in a primary school so I'm clueless past year6 :lol:

Ooooh cramps and smelly trumps - think AF is on her way :cry:

Have had a fantastic day off with OH and went to see Marvel Live because I am a big kid and he treated me :hugs:

Xx

Aw, SebbiesMum that's really not what you need right now! Have you got a powerful garden hose, by any chance? I don't fully understand teenagers, but I bet they don't like being soaking wet :D

Kumber, I have two cats, one black male shorthair who respects me as a source of warmth and food. The other, his sister, is the most beautiful torty who only just tolerates me living in her flat. I love them both way too much to shout at them!

CockerMum, I'm glad you had a great time, I hope you gleefully trumped your way through the whole thing :lol:

Haha yes! Thankfully we were not sat too close to anybody haha!! OH wasn't happy when we were in the car :) thankfully the trumps have stopped but still got the cramps xx

Sebbiesmum, I'd have absolutely killed them. You shouldn't have to move for them but I can understand why you would! Second the garden hose idea.

CNM, your tortie has tortitude! I have 5 cats, 3 moggies and 2 Maine Coons. They're all turds.

Boooooo for af CockerMum, hope it's not.

I made the step and enrolled my 2yo into nursery today. I could cry! My poor heart :cry:

10-11dpo BFN for me. Not feeling very positive about where this cycle is headed. Thought this one was for me as I've been having cramps.

Xxx

CD 8 and just got my flashing smiley xx can you please put me down for the 26th again xx

I'm getting a bit worried too Elsa. I'm getting no symptoms whatsoever, which is probably the onset of my AF... If I raid the fridge in 2 days, i'll know for sure... :( Darn hormones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back