****May 2012 Testing thread****Double figures - 11 BFPs - Anyone else?****

All updated ladies! Where are those other May bfps?! Got a really good feeling for anyone testing tomorrow as that was the day I was due to test if I hadn't got my bfp last month :dust: xx

You were right - I got my BFP this morning. Only did 3 tests!!

Attachments

• 23.05.12.JPG
    23.05.12.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 16
Af is late for me, I tested yesterday morning and bfn but no af today she usually arrives in the morning. Naughty af!!!!

Fingers crossed she stays away and you have a shy bfp x

Af arrived like clock work today. At least she didn't keep me waiting....on the bright side I get to use my cbfm tomorrow x x

Sorry she got you good luck with the CBFM x

All updated ladies! Where are those other May bfps?! Got a really good feeling for anyone testing tomorrow as that was the day I was due to test if I hadn't got my bfp last month :dust: xx

Woohoo I knew it! I was thinking of you as I wrote that because I fell on the fourth month too! Yay and a 2-3 on a digi as well super exciting. That's our 9th bfp! Come on let's hit double figures x

[/QUOTE] You were right - I got my BFP this morning. Only did 3 tests!![/QUOTE]

Yay! Congratulations!!! :dance:

Congrats to smallpurplecat! 9 BFP's brilliant news.

Jodied I hope you keep getting those good feelings cause we need more BFPs by the end of the month!

Woohoo I knew it! I was thinking of you as I wrote that because I fell on the fourth month too! Yay and a 2-3 on a digi as well super exciting. That's our 9th bfp! Come on let's hit double figures x

Thanks Jodie... So excited and scared but was very pleased to see 2-3 on the digi!

Congratulations!!! Xx

View attachment 19384
Can anyone else see these?! Xxx

Thanks Emma!

I 'think' I can see a faint line on the bottom one. Were they from this morning? x

Congratulations!!! Xx

View attachment 19384
Can anyone else see these?! Xxx

Thanks Emma!

I 'think' I can see a faint line on the bottom one. Were they from this morning? x

Top is this morning bottom yesterday's.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337760249.261036.jpg
Middle is an opk x

wow compared to april may is kicking ass!

congrats to all the BFP's!

Thanks Jodie... So excited and scared but was very pleased to see 2-3 on the digi!

What do you think your due date is? Head over to tri 1 and join the roll call xx

Congrats to smallpurplecat! 9 BFP's brilliant news.

Jodied I hope you keep getting those good feelings cause we need more BFPs by the end of the month!

Ok I'll work on some more feelings but I'm pretty confident we are going to hit 12 bfps this month so at least 3 more to come yet I reckon x

What do you think your due date is? Head over to tri 1 and join the roll call xx

29th January I think. Will head over to tri 1 soon...I'm still getting used to it and feeling very nervy after mc in January.

I really hope there are a few more May BFPs out there!

The witch got me. Good luck to everyone else and congrats to those with a bfp x

No AF as of yet, but no BFP either yet..... will keep you posted.

xxx

Well after being 1day late :witch: arrived this morning - boo hiss boo ... Congrats to those who got their BFP's and lots of :dust: to those still waiting to test ! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back