****February 2012 Testing Thread ****

Sorry to add to the BFNs, but the witch got me on Saturday.... :( Oh well, maybe this month will be my month... Good luck to you ladies all still in!! xxxx :dust:

Sorry ceebee...i am dreading the end of the week for me. I am so stressed out...its unbelievable.
FX for next month girls
mel x

Sorry to add to the BFNs, but the witch got me on Saturday.... :( Oh well, maybe this month will be my month... Good luck to you ladies all still in!! xxxx :dust:

Awwww noooooo -..... February isn't doing very well at all... rubbishness for you hun!

Fx for next month :-( Meanwhile enjoy soft cheese, pate and booze! :dance:

Sorry ceebee that the witch got you next month !!!

xx

Hello,

Af is due 25th so if my some miracle she doesn't arrive, I'm going to try hold off until 28th to test. So if you can put me down for 28th please?

Xx

Hey there I'm new to this second month trying :) testing day is February 27th my birthday!! X x

tweety, I will update probably sometime 2moro - 99% sure its the witch for me this month. As I upped my vit b6 and b12, I think my LP has been lenghtened by a day or two. Had some very very light spotting on 12 dpo and had a temp drop yesterday (though still above CL) :(

Good luck to everyone else waiting to test! xx

Can u put me down for a bfp please!! X x x x

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

Yes I think bellarina is doing it?! There's def one about cuz I'm on it! X

Congratulations kirstymichelle!! A well deserved BFP! :) xxx

Kirstymichelle ! Congrats on ur bfp ! U give me a lot of hope as after 2 yrs and nothing I was getting quite down x

Massive congratulations 2 years wow gives us all hope
xx

I'm out for this month. Best of luck for the ladies who are still due to test in Feb.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back