The Who's Who Of TTC - Getting To Know You.

Hiya girls! :wave:

Oooh M2A, my hubby is 12 yrs older than me too. :D I'm cheering for you hun! :pompom: x x

Kezza - Aw, love your cat's name! Are you enjoying the wedding planning? x x

Aw Minxie! I know, TTC has played havoc with my hormones as well!! x x

Hey MissJ

She's just gorgeous, very light Ginger blonde colour & just super lovely :)

We got down to the wedding planning just a couple of months ago & all our deposits are paid for everything & I even bought my dress :) costs £2k brand new but I got for £500 bargain of the century :)

xxx

Hiya girls! :wave:

Oooh M2A, my hubby is 12 yrs older than me too. :D I'm cheering for you hun! :pompom: x x

Kezza - Aw, love your cat's name! Are you enjoying the wedding planning? x x

Thanks MissJuly. Even though my OH is 12 years older, hes like a big kid most of the time!

Lots of sticky babydust for everyone :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow Kezza, that IS a bargain! I got married within 8 months of getting engaged, managed to sort everything on time, was a bit hectic at times but we made it haha! :) x x

M2A - Tell me about it, my hubby is EXACTLY the same! x x

Hey girls,

Im kelly and i'm 27 and my hubby is 29,we have been married 3 years in june and already have two girls olivia and kaitlyn,aged 8 and 6 :)
Had my mirena coil removed in sept which I had f itted for 6 years and decided not to have another1 fitted as I have always wanted another baby so thought will just let nature to it thing.

However decided t do abit of browsing into conceiving and before I knew it I wa addicted!!!
Currently deciding whether to start using opts at the mo??

So glad I found the pf though,its full great info and advice thanks to all of you ladies!!

xxxxx

Bought it off a 2nd hand website from a lady in Oxford, only been worn once on her wedding day so it's nice that the dress has a story to & bought happiness to someone :)

95fe333f-265f-4647.jpg

Hi Kelly :wave: - goodluck and lots of babydust :dust::dust::dust:

Your dress is stunning Kezza, making me so jealous, i have to wait till 2014 :( x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks M2A, it made me feel like such a princess esp with my tiara :)

95fe333f-2a62-cff1.jpg

Just can't wait to get married now, even have a countdown app for my phone :)

xxx

Hiya Kelly! :wave:
I'm addicted to the forums as well, I log on to here instead of Facebook now! x x

Wow that dress is lovely Kezza!! :) x x

M2A - But you get to do lots of BDing in the meantime. ;) x x

If you know what dress you are after, have a look at the preloved website & the other one is sellmyweddingdress or sell my dress, can't quite remember but lots & lots of dresses on there at great prices

Alternative is to try as many dresses on as you can in the boutiques etc & you get an idea of what you want & check out the websites

As much as I love my dress don't think I could justify spending a lot of cash on it for one day, least with it being £500 it's not so much of a problem if something happens plus if your not planning on keeping it, you can always resell at a profit

xxx

My sister bought online from eBay from China, and it was totally wrong, so I would avoid buying from China - she did eventually get a bargain copy of her dress made by a shop on eBay, which was just the same as the one in the shop where it cost over £1,000! x x

I was tempted to do that but then I read up on those shops in china, pics look great on their website but came across one that did a comparison

There was 2 pics, 1st one of the lady wearing the designer dress & 2nd one with the china dress.......it was just horrendous, nothing like what it's supposed to be

So although the price is just fab & cheap just shows that you pay for what you get

I even looked at dressmakers & they wanted to charge anything from £1k up......pfft!!! I dont think so when I got the real article at less then that :)

xxx

I met with a bespoke dress designer who altered my dress for me, she told me she could have handmade my dress herself and done it for cheaper than what I paid in total for it which was almost £800. That included alterations though but she said it could have worked out cheaper if I'd had it made by her. Gutted!! x x

Last edited:
What a great way to get to know everyone! I'm Michelle, my username is after my little cat Bella, she's ginger & white and absolutely adorable :) Been with my OH 6.5 years now, I'm 31 and he's 27 so my toyboy :blush:

We both work full time, enjoy nice holidays etc but are now ready to start a little family. Started TTC in August, got my BFP 4 weeks later but had a MMC in November. Just waiting for one more AF to come at xmas before TTC again.

By the way Kezza that dress and Tiara are lush! You are going to look gorgeous x x x

Sorry about your MC Bella but wishing you lots of luck in your TTC journey :)

Awwwww thanks hun, if the dress was easier to do up then I'd wear round the house :)

xxx

thanks hon. God yeah I'd be like that - wouldn't want to take the dress off! Reminds me of that episode of Friends where Monica tries on Emily's wedding dress then Rachel & Phoebe go and get dresses too and they sit around eating popcorn in them! x x

Hehe that episode was on the other day :)

Just something about wedding dresses that make you feel amazing

xxx

I loved trying the dresses on, even when I paid for mine I still wanted to go trying them on hehe! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back