getting to know u .....

Hi I'm Sam, 31 and my lovely hubby is 46. We've been togehter for 8 years and married for 7. We've started trying for baby 1 in September and we're really excited and impatient for it to happen!

baby dust to all those TTC and congrats to those with a BFP!! :hug:

Hiya Im Kelly. Ive been married to my gorgeous husband Adam since the 19th April this year after 6 years together and we already have a 4 year old son. I came off the pill at the end of September this year so not been ttc baby #2 for long but Ive still managed to get through 7 tests a month, oops!!

Its lovely getting to know people in the same situation as yourself, doesnt make you feel as lonely. Sending all my love and best wishes to everybody ttc xxx

Hi, I'm Cat, I'm 26 and DH is 32. We have been together 6 years and married for 1.5. I'v been off the pill for the past 14 months, but have only just started to do the whole TTC no 1 thing properly from this month. Great meeting you all. Can anyone tell me, where can i get a small enough avatar online to upload successfully? Every time i try, it says its too big?!

Hey!

I'm Krystal - i'm 25, I live with my OH Si and we are letting nature take its course with number 2. Not allowed to call it TTC as OH thinks it sounds too scientific :lol: I have a beautiful boy called Jack! Very proud mummy :D

I'm Dee, the dusty old bit piece of furniture of the forum.
TTC for 19mths :wall:
Started clomid last month.
I'm 33, and have two boy's already, Macaulay 12 and Jordan 8.

skairdykat said:
I'm Dee, the dusty old bit piece of furniture of the forum.
TTC for 19mths :wall:
Started clomid last month.
I'm 33, and have two boy's already, Macaulay 12 and Jordan 8.

:wave:
Dee I'm an antique compared to you all :oops: You'll hear my rocking chair creaking now and again and the click click of my knitting needles. Just make sure I keep the blanket over my knees and bring me a cuppa every now and then and I promise I won't make anyone change my incontinent bag :rotfl:

Lovely to meet you all. Baby dust and hugs all round.

x

im becky im 28 i have a beautiful daughter Summer Mae who is nearly 5mnths, and a lovely other half ken who is 33

ive only just ventured in this room but we have been talking about having another since before Summer was even born!

we have now decided we'd like our children close together so are ttc

id love to be pregnant by xmas but it took a while with Summer, she was so worth the wait though

good luck to all of you girlies x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back