New Who's Who

star fish

Reaction score
Ok, with so many new people joining us and so many of the old one heading off to TRI1 with a BFP I thought we could do with a new 'ttc: who you are' thread.

I'll start

Hi I'm Starfish, mid thirties, married and been ttc my first for over 2 years (1 mc on the way). I write novels (though under a pen name so dont ask, sorry) and currently live in Bristol. I've been trying to upload a wedding photo but without much success, will keep trying though.

Last edited:
Ok, I think I might have managed it

Last edited:
oh my god, what a gorgeous picture and how pretty are you!!! I will have my wedding pics to show you all after november this year. i love your dress and your shawl...so pretty

Anyway, I'm Clare and I have just turned 35. I have been with Sam for just over 2 years and we are getting married in November. I came off the pill in October last year and got my BFP in Jan but unfortunately have just miscarried last weekend...

we are going to try again in May time so that i'm not due around the wedding....hopefully we will get pregnant again but i am prepared for it taking a couple of months again..or longer!!

Last edited:
Good idea starfish!
Well I am mrsmc I have been married for 1 year 3 months and we've been ttc fir 16 months, with 3 mc in that time. I live in Bristol and work as a radiographer in bath and also have started my own dancing school. My pic is my avatar but now I am blonde
utf-8BSU1HMDA3MjgtMjAxMTAzMTEtMTEzMS5qcGc.jpg

Sorry for butting in ladies, just tell me to beat it ;)

Starfish - what a gorgeous wedding pic, LOVE your shawl

Samsgirl - you were recording???, when did i miss that?

MrsMc - love the new hair!!!

Gorgeous girls!

Sorry for butting in ladies, just tell me to beat it ;)

Starfish - what a gorgeous wedding pic, LOVE your shawl

Samsgirl - you were recording???, when did i miss that?

MrsMc - love the new hair!!!

Gorgeous girls!

ha ha yeah.....i was in a studio just doing a cd which i was going to just sell locally for charity. i used to be in bands and stuff and then more recently sang my aunty down the aisle and my cousin down the aisle and everyone wanted me to record something, so i did. it's almost complete but i just havent had the time to go in and finish it fully...i will do one day though...xx

MrsMc, love the new you! Samsgirl, I would download your album! If you ever finish let us know. Nurse - you are always welcome here xx

it's got songbird by eva cassidy on it and it makes my mum cry everytime she listens to it... xx

well all above photos are lovely :)
Im turned 42 on Tuesday, have been married for 7 years & 7 months but have been with OH for 20 years :)
I have a beautiful boy who was 9 in November (finally after TTC him for 6 years) and have been TTC his brother/sister ever since,

I gave up work in September to concentrate on home and family (juggling aint easy),

my pic is my avatar!
x

Last edited:
Oh ye, would also love a listen when its finished :) I love that song too.

Thanks starfish ;)

Hi I'm scotch egg, I've been married to my pork pie (hee hee - he wants to be sausage roll) for 3 1/2 years, together for 7 (although we were close friends for another 4 years before that)

We're both in our 20s and have been TTC since July.

Hi I'm scotch egg, I've been married to my pork pie (hee hee - he wants to be sausage roll) for 3 1/2 years, together for 7 (although we were close friends for another 4 years before that)

Aw Aw pork pie so cute

Like this idea! Im 31! Im Laura been married for 2 years in July. Been off contraception since June 2009 but had to loose 6 stone to get a healthy BMI and regular af! Got to my goal weight in Jan and on that day I got my bfp! Thought it was a dream scenario but unfortunately had a m/c on the 18 th Feb.

Back on the ttc train from this month!

Good idea starfish!
Well I am mrsmc I have been married for 1 year 3 months and we've been ttc fir 16 months, with 3 mc in that time. I live in Bristol and work as a radiographer in bath and also have started my own dancing school. My pic is my avatar but now I am blonde
utf-8BSU1HMDA3MjgtMjAxMTAzMTEtMTEzMS5qcGc.jpg

it looks good blonde, hope you are feeling ok today x

Like this idea! Im 31! Im Laura been married for 2 years in July. Been off contraception since June 2009 but had to loose 6 stone to get a healthy BMI and regular af! Got to my goal weight in Jan and on that day I got my bfp! Thought it was a dream scenario but unfortunately had a m/c on the 18 th Feb.

Back on the ttc train from this month!

Firstly, well done for getting to your goal weight, I know how hard that is, sorry for your m/c but wishing you lots of luck for your next BFP xx

Hi and good luck TTC love your avatar :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back