getting to know u .....

dina.marie

Reaction score
hey all!
since coming back into ttc since my 2nd mc, some of u very lucky ladies have been getting ur bfps (reallyhappy for u btw) but now i feel a bit lonely cuz some of the familiar faces have been leaving and lots of new peeps have been coming in so due to this turn around i think we are due for another getting to know u!!!

i'm Di, have been ttc since february this year and have unfortunately had 2 mc along the way. im 21 and OH is 28 and we are ttc our 1st child. umm dunno wot else to say...im a POAS adddict!

and now over to u ....... :hug:

I havent officially moved over to 1st tri yet as I'm too scared so can I join in? I'm Jools, 31 and just got BFP. I have one daughter who is just over a year old and I'm married to Chris. I too am a POAS-aholic :wink:

:wave: I'm San, :shhh: I'm 44 (only 10 days ago!) :oops: . I have 4 children 20, 15, 16 and 6 - I've been married 25 years and dh and I thought a fifth and final edition would be a nice way to celebrate 25 years together! Feel a bit embarrased tbh and worried that its just an attempt to reclaim our lost youth but can't shake the feeling that we have to do this! Only people on here know we're at it :shhh: if it does happen then it will be a happy "accident" - just don't think family and friends will understand! Personally I think older mums will become increasingly common in years to come but thats just my opinion :lol: . You will come to understand that I never just use 10 words when 100 will do :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh and I'm a mature student too - studying for a ba and also chair of governors - so I'm pretty busy and should be working on my research project right now but keep procrastinating. Sorry to go on - bet you regret asking us to introduce ourselves now :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hope you all get your bfp very soon. Lots of love and buckets of babydust.
xx

PS - I've had 4 m/c over the years too - last one was las November (blighted ovum)

Hi! :wave:

Im Biz (Elizabeth) 29 only just!!! My and OH have been together for 12 years today! We have been engaged for 4. Will get round to getting married eventually!
Our little boy was sort of a suprise! Came off the pill (been on it 10 years and it started to mess with my body too much) and never got a period as i was pregnant.

We are totally in love with our little bubba-beast and felt the time was right to start trying for another, only been here for 2 cycles so far and havnt done very well as there has not been enough BD! We bought the house next door to renovate and rent out, so we are both very busy and stressed!! and not to mention poor.

Hope we all get our BFPs real soon and empty out this section and fill 1st Tri to capacity!
Baby dust by the suitecase for everyone xxxxxxx

Hi :wave:
I'm Donna, I'm 34, married to Neil 41, have 4 sons, aged 15, 13, 7 and 5. TTC number 5, shouldn't but am craving a baby, and would love a daughter! Been TTC for just a year now.
Am addicted to these boards, spent way too much time here and my house is suffering :lol:
Wishing to see many more BFP for Christmas :hug:

babyblonde said:
I'm Bex, 26 (going on 12) and ttc my first. xxx

OMG - forgot to tell you about my gorgeous hubby! He's 34 - we've been married 11 months but together 7 and a half years!

hi,
im wendy im 22 OH is 24 and we've been TTC our first since january, i have PCOS and irregular cycles , but im desperate to be a mum before i turn 24 which leaves me about 4 months to get pregnant :rotfl: knowing my luck that wont happen :(

sending loads of babydust to everyone hopeing some will come my way too :D

Hi, i'm Lorna 28 years old and ttc number 1, my hubby is 29 and we have been together about 7 1/2 years, got married 4 years ago. I really want a BFP in time for Christmas.

Basbydust to everyone here..

I'm Cheryl :wave: I'm 30 and have been ttc since August this year. I am not married but have other half who's nearly 30, we have been together for nearly 8 years. We have a beautiful 13 year old daughter who is a bit of a challenge at the moment, so i ask myself why are we doing this to ourselves??? :rotfl: Good luck with ttc, I hope you get your bfp soon xxx

hi i am Lisa i am 27 married in April to my gorgeous man who is 30 we have a 20 month old son called Luke and been ttc since April for #2. my cycles are really irregular and long varying from 40 - 47 days at the moment although they seem to get longer everytime. :wall:

i wish you all the very best and babydust to you all too xx

nice to meet you all :wave:

now we have the polite bit over and done with now lets get talking about cervical mucus, sperm, BDing, symptom spotting and POAS! hehe

baby dust to all you ladies :hug:

Hi :) I'm Kirsty, 21, OH is 24. (Together 2 years 10 months!) We've been TTC our first since February :D

Hi I'm Jo, I'm 31 and and have a 22 month old son. I have been with my OH for nearly 8 years and we have been TTC our second child since July, although I'm only on my 3rd cycle due to having silly irregular periods.
I had a miscarriage 10 days ago, still feeling very sad about it all. One good thing, it took me 28 months to fall with Dan and I was only on my second cycle this time, so hopefully we won't be ttc for very long!

I'm Polly and I've just turned 32. Been with my hubby since I was 16 and married for 8 years. We're TTC our first and in January will hit the 2 year mark :(
I'm currently on clomid (150mg) - round 5!

It's so lovely to read about everyone - sending lots of babydust to us all :hug:

Hi. I'm Rose Anne and I'm 26 (just). My husband is 27 this month and we're ttc our first. We've been married 15 months but together for 8.5! we got together when we were 17.

hello peeps.

im 29, my OH is 31 we have been together for 10 years. Bought our house 2 years ago. Not married yet!

We have been trying to TTC number 1 since september this year.

learning loads of stuff about my body and love reading everyones posts!!

:wave: Hi ladies

I am Rachel and I am 28 my DH is 31. We have been married for 5 years and together 12 and half years. We have been TTC our first since May 2007 and lost our little bean in Oct 2007 at about 5 weeks :(

Must say a big thank you to all you ladies for keeping me sane (sort of :) ) and for making the rollercoster of TTC easier. You are all stars :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending everyone babydust :hug: :hug:

BTW Di - I woke up from my nap singing 'getting to knooooooow yoooou, getting to know aaaaalll abooooooout yooooooou'

I blame you!

babyblonde said:
BTW Di - I woke up from my nap singing 'getting to knooooooow yoooou, getting to know aaaaalll abooooooout yooooooou'

I blame you!

OMG I have been singing that since I say this thread as well :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back