The cool, calm, chilled 2ww thread

hey i missed this thread! i am a cool cat too this 2ww.....so relaxed it is lovely and i havent even got a positive on an OPK this month as i have barely tested!

we will see how i am around 10dpo.... carnat keep an eyes on me for slaps if i get too bad i will do the same :slap:

Not doing bad here :) Lots of things to take my mind of 2ww.

Though these cramps are driving me mad! They have been constant since yesterday now :( x

Hello lovely ladies!!

I am 4dpo today, I am totally relaxed, I have no symptoms so that us making my 2ww much easier. I'm not going to get my hopes up if I get any symptoms & just remember they are also AF symptoms. Only thing I am irritated by is my FF chart is saying I am 10dpo & I know I'm not!

Good luck to all you ladies & let's hope we get our :bfp: this month

Xx

I just changed my ticker as I didn't like the fact that for each dpo I am it gives me a new symptom - that isn't going to help with SS ha ha!

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Ok I'm in!
I've been avoiding this site for a bit while I tired not to stress about ov and stupid 21 day blood test (will now be on day 28 as ov was a week late!!). Anyway, got my peak yesterday and today so counting today as ov. Not thinking about 2 ww or anything (hmmm), just going to assume af is due around 3rd March and prepare for that. I always get sore boobs, twinges and all the other crap that you get in tww so I'm not symptom spotting as there's absolutely no point and I will go crazy!
Good luck everyone!
xx

Can I play?

I'm pretty chilled about 2wws now, knowing it's so unlikely and that we're getting closer to ivf, but they're still there...

Think I ov'd on valentines day although temps are all over the place ... So about 3dpo

Ok I'm in!
I've been avoiding this site for a bit while I tired not to stress about ov and stupid 21 day blood test (will now be on day 28 as ov was a week late!!). Anyway, got my peak yesterday and today so counting today as ov. Not thinking about 2 ww or anything (hmmm), just going to assume af is due around 3rd March and prepare for that. I always get sore boobs, twinges and all the other crap that you get in tww so I'm not symptom spotting as there's absolutely no point and I will go crazy!
Good luck everyone!
xx

Grrr that you ov'd late but welcome to the chillout room :)

The only symptom we accept here is a BFP ha ha!

Can I play?

I'm pretty chilled about 2wws now, knowing it's so unlikely and that we're getting closer to ivf, but they're still there...

Think I ov'd on valentines day although temps are all over the place ... So about 3dpo

I got my smiley face on Valentine's Day so I'm 2dpo now, not holding out too much faith but I'll keep my fingers crossed just in-case

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm in 7 days to go before testing, I've had my moment but need the calm, especially going into next week!
:love: and :dust: to a calm 2ww

Dysco you have been one cool cat sweetie, hope it carries on for next week

xxxxxxxxxx

I am stressing more than you do girls as I want all of you to the dark side with me lol. I will now leave from this thread before i make everyone neurotic and i will come back to see how you all doing In 2 weeks lol :dust:

Well Dysco only has a week to go :)

But yep I'll be testing 2 weeks today - scary!

xxxxxxxxx

:faint: i am scared to test lol, i may try and wait for AF, or hopefully the lack of :pray:

As I ov'd early I think this cycle will be shorter so if AF is going to arrive she will come on 28th or 29th?

Also I spot before so if no spotting by 1st March I'll start to think a BFP is a possibilty until then I am fully expecting a AF and I am cool with it :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

If I've got ov date right I'm due on the same day as our ivf appointment! I'm cool about the 2ww but may go loopy waiting for the apointment!

If I've got ov date right I'm due on the same day as our ivf appointment! I'm cool about the 2ww but may go loopy waiting for the apointment!

I'm due to test on day of my results appointment at recurrent miscarriage clinic :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also due the day of my appointment. Let hope its good news for us all :dust:

I'm feeling so poorly, I've also been wondering if AF is trying to come really early too. I have lots of pre-AF symptoms and as I've actually got my calm head on, I know its too early for symptoms. x

Is your ticker right Charlie hun?

I am so tired and thick it's confusing me LOL

Let's hope we all go to our apppointments on the back of a BFP :)

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Your right it is wrong, my ticker is based on a 37 day cycle. I think I've ov'd early and more like a 30 day cycle. Who knows?? x

Your right it is wrong, my ticker is based on a 37 day cycle. I think I've ov'd early and more like a 30 day cycle. Who knows?? x

Oh cool hun - so you're pretty much same cycle as me this month?

xxxxxxxxx

I had to scratch my itch and test with a cheapie..bfn. I feel nothing. Not even like af is on her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back