Team Blue

ahhh positivity youre team blue!! congrats! boys are so cuddly my little man wants constant snuggles youll love it! :) xx

hello lovely :wave: so good to hear from you! how is ur little man? how are finding it being a mummy! yes im team blue too, so exciting!! xxxxxxxx

ahhh positivity youre team blue!! congrats! boys are so cuddly my little man wants constant snuggles youll love it! :) xx

hello lovely :wave: so good to hear from you! how is ur little man? how are finding it being a mummy! yes im team blue too, so exciting!! xxxxxxxx

Im so excited for you! I came on here to see how you were going :) Hope pregnancy has been ok for you, i know how tiring it gets towards the end.

Im fab - lost most of my baby weight now and absolutely loving being a mum its amazing! Gives you butterflies waking up to a little smiley person every morning :) Im so lucky though because hes soooo calm and well behaved he never cries! xx

My OH and I have had really issues finding a boy name. We were all sorted for a girl... So decided to find out what he was so we could then focus our search to one sex.

Middle names are sorted.... Andrew David...

At the moment we have two names for the first name but cannot decide between Rory and Henry....

RORY is lovely

My youngest is called Devon Rory so i'm biased!!! well done you

Im so excited for you! I came on here to see how you were going :) Hope pregnancy has been ok for you, i know how tiring it gets towards the end.

Im fab - lost most of my baby weight now and absolutely loving being a mum its amazing! Gives you butterflies waking up to a little smiley person every morning :) Im so lucky though because hes soooo calm and well behaved he never cries! xx

he never cries.....sounds like an angel!! i'm going to PM u hun for a catch up :)

xx

Lovin my boy so much today he he am washing mickey mouse for him it was my grandmas he he and it's from orlando he he

---
-

Mrs Mc everytime i see you've posted in here i think 'what goodies has she bought her little man now lol' xxxx

Ha ha none til next week now get paid on Thursday then we r gonna get his crib he he so excited!

---
-

I love this thread, i bought a couple of cute vests from asda yesterday, im still swaying towards the neutral colour even though i know crumpet is a boy.

I cant put pics up at the moment but one is white with a Big donkey and baby donkey saying 'I love my mummy and carrots' he he so cute

x

im really impressed with asda's baby clothing, we bought quite a few sleep suits, im holding off from vests as much as i can because i keep forgetting Crumpet will arrive december when its freezing and i want to get long sleeve vests.

I keep meaning to pop into primark and heck out the baby section but sunderlands Primark is horrendous and more of a jumble sale, so ive stuck with Mothercare-which is lovely but pricey. Asda and H&M so far

xx

Last edited:
I got these today

---
-

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313775051.085624.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313775051.085624.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi ladies! Only just discovered this thread! Nice to see what other team blue mums are buying! We have got some bits from the 'my favourite things' range from babies 'r' us- I particularly like the cot quilt as it has a little soldier toy that sits in a pocket! I know he wont be using it striaght away, but still v cute! I have bought quite a few clothes from a mix of places.....our sainsbury's does clothes and there were loads for half price so i stocked up- personally I love the cute little hoodies and dungarees- although have made sure I bought ones that undo on the legs for nappy changing ease! lol! Also absolutely adore little shoes! Have only bought one pair (v restrained of me) coz I know they don't really need them at a young age, but Debenhams and mothercare have some really sweet ones!.......Totally agree with asda clothes being a bargain- especially the jeans, u don't want to spend a fortune when they grow so quick!
Wish we had started our nursery earlier tho.....still needs the gloss work doing and some flooring but it's getting there. We have picked the furniture but not ordered it yet- the addington set from mothercare in white......think it looks really practical and functional. The room is dulux lemon pie, and think the white furniture will go well with the blue accessories!
This definately is the fun part of pregancy isnt it?! :)

Gorgeous pinky p!
mum2b welcome to team blue ur nursery soda as if it is gonna be lovely !

I added a bobble to orlando's Bristol city hat today
5221b1f2-bab2-39b0.jpg

---
-

i'm going for lemon in my nursery too with white furniture and blue bits :)

cute hat mrs mc x

went to mothercare today and got some bits which i have now ticked off my list :) :love: them all :)

babygrows.JPG bath.JPG bibs.JPG

crocs.JPG

Yay! I brought some White vests at the weekend! I feel boring compared to u!

---
-

Ah pos they r all lush! Pinkyp vests r very essential he he

---
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members