Team Blue

Ha ha I know OH said right we an look but not buy today and we cane away with all that ha ha

Mrs Mc where are the tracksuit type bottoms from? Asda? I'll post my pics soon as my phone is playing up. x

aww their all so cute. im having real trouble buying boys bits over here the shops around here are a bit shoddy. did get him a few bits from primark and some babygrows from tescos and boots can anyone tell me how to upload them? really rubbish when it comes to uploading pics to websites. only got used to fb lol x

ok I'm gonna bomabard you all with some of my piccies :) I got a bit carried away with my camera!!!!

These are my nursery and moses basket etc:

Attachments

• IMAG1992.jpg
    IMAG1992.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAG2006.jpg
    IMAG2006.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IMAG2008.jpg
    IMAG2008.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 31
these are some of my little mans clothes:

Attachments

• IMAG1995.jpg
    IMAG1995.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG1996.jpg
    IMAG1996.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG1997.jpg
    IMAG1997.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG1998.jpg
    IMAG1998.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMAG1999.jpg
    IMAG1999.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 16
more clothes and other bits!!!

Attachments

• IMAG2001.jpg
    IMAG2001.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG2003.jpg
    IMAG2003.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG2005.jpg
    IMAG2005.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG1994.jpg
    IMAG1994.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 18
the next two tshirts have caused my family to say i've lost it but i think they are sooo cool!! my mum thinks its child abuse to put the baby in the blue one, i can understand people not liking them but he's not gonna know what he's wearing (altho i know the grey one looks a little scary!)

I love them, they are really cool, my OH wears T-Shirts like that when he is on stage in his band so he'd love something like that for the baby then they could be a bit 'dad n lad' matching outfits!!

Its all looking great girls... im so excited to start decorating this weekend.

Bunnykins- how long was it before you done the nursery, i feel like im rushing only being 23 weeks but i just cant wait lol
xx

Bunnykins- how long was it before you done the nursery, i feel like im rushing only being 23 weeks but i just cant wait lol
xx

Lol our nursery was started at about 18 weeks, and we ordered the furniture at 20 weeks!! it was all done and completed by about 24 weeks. It felt like we were rushing it but my OH argued that it needed to be done so why wait. In the end it was the best thing as I had a fair bit of energy back then whereas couldnt imagine starting it now, its so nice to sit on my arse on mat leave knowing everything is done and we are ready for him!!!!!

It looks amazing and the clothes r gorgeous hun!

This is the wool I bought today
db8ba3e8.jpg

thanks hon, I love the stripey wool, that would look gorgeous for a hoody or something :)

bunnykins, i love ur nursery, where is the furniture from? i like it a lot!

mrs mc, i love the stripey wool! xx

bunnykins, i love ur nursery, where is the furniture from? i like it a lot!

Thanks :) the furniture is a range called Summerhouse and its from mamas and papas, we got it when it was on offer but they are always putting it in the sale. The crib turns into a bed so its something the baby can grow with and saves me money buying him anything else for a while ;-)

what do you ladies think? we are considering the nursery in lemony colour with jungle animals on the walls?? xx

My sil did pale yellow walls and the jungle chums/friends nursery collection from babys r us and I thought it looked lovely, so I'd say go for it :)

Bunnykins, love the nursery just how mine is hopefully going to look!!
xxxx

Thanks bunny, I'l look at babies r us coz i can't find the jungle stuff xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back