WHICH TEAM ARE YOU? Blue 34, pink 27 and yellow 16

Sorry haven't updated for a while as I'm in tri 3 now but when I'm on a computer I will do (not easy from my phone) unless anyone in tri 2 wants to take over the thread? x

Was team Yellow but caved in and found out and now im Team Blue, wahoooo! x

I will be finding out on March 23 which team im in hopefully.

Hey I am for team pink!!!! I'm so pleased we are having a little girl! My OH wanted a boy but secretly I wanted a little girl and my wish came true!!!!!!!!! Dx

We're staying yellow. Everyone keeps saying I'm having a boy though, god knows how they can tell but we're not finding out til B Day x

Well all updated ladies! Team :blue: is still ahead! I'm wondering whether to ask the mods to move this thread into Pregnancy Chat since there are lots of tri 3 ladies on the list as well as tri 2 members - any views? Then we could also update it when babies are born (e.g. don-don has already had her LO!) xx

:wave: Hi ladies, may i join you please ?
I'm Lilly and i'm in team :pink: . We are so excited, this will be our 6th child and sadly
last one too :)
Look forward to chatting to you all xxxx

Well all updated ladies! Team :blue: is still ahead! I'm wondering whether to ask the mods to move this thread into Pregnancy Chat since there are lots of tri 3 ladies on the list as well as tri 2 members - any views? Then we could also update it when babies are born (e.g. don-don has already had her LO!) xx

I think that sounds like a good idea. x

I think that sounds like a good idea. x

Thanks will see if I can get the mods to do it...

:wave: Hi ladies, may i join you please ?
I'm Lilly and i'm in team :pink: . We are so excited, this will be our 6th child and sadly
last one too :)
Look forward to chatting to you all xxxx

Adding you in now hun! Wow 6 children! xx

I already have 1 of each so im staying team yellow this time.

Thanks for doing all this Jodied,you're a Star !:thanks:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back