Pregnancy Forum Due Dates - Add Yours!

Hi, My name is Becky and I'm a 20 year old University student living in Edinburgh.

Last month, on the 2nd of March, my 21 year old sister went into premature labour at 21 weeks. My nephew Gary survived for 1 hour and 4 minutes before he sadly passed away.

When Gary was born my sister and our family were placed in The Benson Suite at Salisbury District Hospital, this suite was created to provide a dedicated and private space for families who have experienced the loss of a baby. They made it so we could spend every possible precious minute with Gary in a way that was dignified and personal. The staff on the Benson Suite were absolutely fantastic, going above and beyond to help us and support us.

I cannot begin to express our gratitude for those that helped us, they really were amazing. It's these sort of people you don't know exist until something like this happens, and although I hope and pray none of you have to go through what my family have gone through, I hope you can appreciate the help and support that is available for those who are experiencing grief.

Therefore, I was wondering if you could take the time to visit my fundraising page for The Stars Appeal - Benson Suite. My family and I will be participating in a sponsored walk in June and are trying to raise as much money as possible for this fantastic cause.

Thank you again.

http://www.justgiving.com/Becky-Mor..._content=Becky-Moroney&utm_campaign=pfp-share

4th February although we are waiting for our first scan to confirm the "final" date :)

December 24th! With any luck we'll find out the sex of the baby in 2 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back