Pregnancy Forum Due Dates - Add Yours!

Hi my girlfriend is due on 21 febuary 2015 this is our second child I was looking for some information about birth how long do it take for birth on a second child I want to know as I work a few miles away from home so I got chance to get home and take her to hospital and not miss the birth after first sign of labour how long would it take ????? Thanks a lot hope someone could get back to me

How long do labour take on ur second child as I was wondering to give me time to leave work to get home to take gf to hospital because I don't want to miss the birth. Many thanks hope to hear from you soon

How long do labour take on ur second child as I was wondering to give me time to leave work to get home to take gf to hospital because I don't want to miss the birth. Many thanks hope to hear from you soon

You will likely get more answers if you start a new thread of your own. Length of labour depends on a lot of factors and is hard to predict. A few women have very short labours but it would be unusual for you not to have plenty of time to get to the birth. Most women stay at home for several hrs after labour has started before even going to hospital. Do you know how long her first labour was? Second labours are often faster but it would indicate if she had short or long labours. If I remember correctly something like 8 hrs is average for a second birth.

Hi everyone! Well I got a very positive test over the Easter weekend which will be our 3rd baby . We already have two boys- 6 and 16 months. I think il be due around the 14th December

are you still doing this? if so..

I am due January 18, 2020, team pink, eva marie draper[/QUOTE]

Hello! I'm due June 2, 2020. :D Team yellow. No bump buddy yet. Buddy me, anyone?:thanks:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back