Team Blue

positivity :)

Reaction score
morning ladies,

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

so those of us that have no patience and have found out we are team blue need somewhere to share our new purchases, room decoration and excitement at bringing another man into the world!!

i'm at work at the moment but later i can put on the pics of what i have bought..which isn't very much yet :oooo:

so, first question is..who has a name and what's it going to be? or can anyone suggest some boys names? (i know we have the baby name section but could be fun in here too)

please let me know if this thread exists anywhere else by the way :)

Last edited:
Great idea for a thread :) I'm still defo team blue we had a growth scan yesterday and couldn't miss it when we got an eyeful of his ahem balls lol!!!! Hubby was so proud :rofl: I'll post up some pics later of his room and some of the bits I've got him, names wise its a secret outside of the forum but we've had Noah Ethan picked out for him since just after the 12 week scan :) we didn't have any other choices we just knew it was the one as soon as hubby came out with it :)

Great idea for a thread :) I'm still defo team blue we had a growth scan yesterday and couldn't miss it when we got an eyeful of his ahem balls lol!!!! Hubby was so proud :rofl: I'll post up some pics later of his room and some of the bits I've got him, names wise its a secret outside of the forum but we've had Noah Ethan picked out for him since just after the 12 week scan :) we didn't have any other choices we just knew it was the one as soon as hubby came out with it :)

woooow can you really see their little bits??!! all ive got in my head is the 12 week scan where u couldnt see much!!
how exciting for you both!!! I love the name Mathew for a boy or Archie!! :)
xxx

haha, so funny u could see his bits, bless!! i love all the names ladies. My OH wants Ethan but i want Seth which no one in my life likes! OH likes it too but is being put off by everyone else!

xxxxx

Great thread :)

We choose Issac Andrew and at the weekend we are going to start decorating the nursery we have choose a really pale orange for the room and are decorating with a big giraffe looing over the crib and a lion and tortoise low border... Doesnt sound as great as i imagine it to be... fingers crossed though and when its all finished (presuming it turns out ok) i will upload a couple of pictures.

So far we have bought loads in but its all neutral colours and im hoping to keep most his clothes like that too for the newborn sizes, i just want him to look all cute and totally babyfied... hope this makes sense lol

x

Last edited:
Congrats on Team Blue Pos. Bet is was great to see your little man. Can't wait to see your pics.

Great thread :)

We choose Issac Andrew and at the weekend we are going to start decorating the nursery we have choose a really pale orange for the room and are decorating with a big giraffe looing over the crib and a lion and tortoise low border... Doesnt sound as great as i imagine it to be... fingers crossed though and when its all finished (presuming it turns out ok) i will upload a couple of pictures.

So far we have bought loads in but its all neutral colours and im hoping to keep most his clothes like that too for the newborn sizes, i just want him to look all cute and totally babyfied... hope this makes sense lol

x

i think i'm going for animals so doing the walls plain and then animal stickers too :)

xx

Great idea pos! Well we found out we r havif a little boy yesterday at our scan and we r calling him orlando James
We went on a massive spree yesterday and I posted a thread in tri 2 but here are a few bits
8290d1a7.jpg

5bd8ece9.jpg

We only have abone bed house so he is be in our bedroom but I am going to decorate his end for him with Disney mickey etc old school Disney he he!

Congrats, we have decided on Jacob Issac :) still want to add another name to the list as all my other boys have 2 middle names but I need something that will fit in with these 2 hmmmm :oooo:

love both jacob and issac. the only name me and OH both really agree on is Zac or Zack or Zak but i have a friend with a Zach already!! xx

ok so i've been inspired and done a little shopping altho i bought most of it a few weeks back....:cloud9:

photo (23).JPG

photo (24).JPG

the next two tshirts have caused my family to say i've lost it but i think they are sooo cool!! my mum thinks its child abuse to put the baby in the blue one, i can understand people not liking them but he's not gonna know what he's wearing (altho i know the grey one looks a little scary!)

photo (25).JPG

Aw it's all lush pos I love the little shoes he he
This is what I bought today
806274af.jpg

9044d03c.jpg

mrs mc, u've bought loads lol! u got some real bargins there, maybe a trip to an asda is in order!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back