WHICH TEAM ARE YOU? Blue 34, pink 27 and yellow 16

jodied

Reaction score
Just wondered how many people are :pink: or :blue:? Or are you (like me) staying :yellow:? I think a lot of people seem to be expecting boys but not sure if that's an accurate picture or not? xx

Team Blue :blue:

smess26
bethx
DanniandBump
beckie 90
catty1
xxemmaxx
preggers123
Lexusno1
manda&dave
Lou_1
AngelCookie23
queenanne - twin boys!
riotfox
cherelle
tipper
LouLou1986
Roo3 (subject to confirmation at re-scan)
Suzie86
xHopefulx
Rachey
FallingStar
KirstyL
clairebear22
amandapanda
Bluebell
AyeshaD
confuzed 88
Constantstar
Kay1987
KatyMarie
nmf1987
teampc
spice
KellyHook

Team Pink :pink:

Kole
Clairem1980
Nanc
Rosa
lea554
laurenhayward
treeze
Amy - x
cantstop
littlestar
purplehippy
midnight
AislingC
leibiloo87
Galaxyblue
pinkymum
Vicxzy
wishuponastar
xshauna_bazx
nadine
Belfast girl
wookie
jld123
debsladybird
Jazz
Lilly72
Merfairy

Team Yellow :yellow:

jodied (lots of :blue: predictions)
heidi-hi
Little Rose
Mrs_B1981
Sunnyb
snr1982
Kim_1
tinytoes (struggling to stay in this team - so maybe swapping soon?!)
smokey08
almeria
Tracey M
LuciaLeek
Jacki2010 (lots of :blue: predictions)
Emerald rose
flugel
Sarah13

Finding out soon

songbird at scan on 23rd March - did you find out hun?

Babies that have arrived now :crib:

Don-don's :blue: bump arrived early at 33+4 on 4th February - baby Benjamin Daniel (see birth announcement thread http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/birth-announcements/183201-benjamin-daniel-born-33-4-a.html)

Wilmaflinstone was team :yellow: and despite a lot of :blue: predictions, gave birth to a :pink: bundle on 9th March - baby Matilda (see labour thread http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/lab...e-labour-thread-updated-little-girl-here.html)

Last edited:
i am expecting a boy!!! :) just getting over shock thought it was gonna be another girl but i am so so happy!!! xxx

Won't know till January. They won't tell me at my 20 wk scan :( so I'm getting a 4d scan.....can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arrgghh, got my scan on thursday, and after changing our minds about a million times, we have decided to find out!!!!
I reckon its a boy, so will update you on thursday! xxx

Don't get to find out till 4th January, have a feeling it's a girl though but will update when I know (we obv finding out!)

Having a little girl ! But the majority of people on PF do seem to be having little boys ! :lol: x

We're team blue aswell :D Theres does seem to be alot of boys around.

I'm having a very hyperactive&wriggly baby BOY so I'm another one from team :blue: :)

Definitely more boys out there than girls at the moment but I'm impressed that there are lots of us in :yellow: too xx

Hiya

Thought I'd better reply and even things out for Team Pink! :)

Have not been on the forum for a while but finally have a chance to catch up.

Had our 20w scan on 6th of December and were told it's a girl (well 80% - they won't commit to 100%!)

We were happy either way - I was just happy to see a healthy baby and heartbeat on the screen :)

Will be joining you girls friday, ill be finding out the sex at my scan...dunno how you girls can wait! xx

Nice to see you back claire and look forward to hearing all about your scan on Friday shauna! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back