PF Diet & Healthy Eating

Well done Donna. You have been really good. Keep it up. Def put off weighing until tomorrow when u know your scales are accurate. I think everyone is doing really well. Xxxx

Well done Donna :)

It's still going alright for me. Eggs for breaskfast and salad for lunch/dinner. I've been having a feta salad these last couple of days so probably a lot of fat in it but all in all feeling good and still losing weight.

I'm still going good ladies I'm feeling really good an full of energy on my new diet. I'm also upping my exercises today. X

Im just not hungry at the moment. Probably as I've been waiting until I'm hungry to eat instead of just eating and snacking!
So well under calories, no exercise so I dont make myself poorly. x

Breakfast

Cheerios with 1% milk

Lunch

Ham salad sandwich with granary bread
1 x banana
1 x Aplen Light Bar

Dinner

Roast Chicken Dinner with low fat roast potatoes, loads of veggies and 1 yorkshire pudding

Also had = 3 x cup of tea's/2 glasses of cordial juice

Still feel a bit hungry, as that only comes in at 1052 calories....might have to have another piece of fruit late. I am planning on joining weight watchers on Wednesday, so I can have some more ideas of what to eat and having a proper balanced diet, because at the moment I don't think I am eating enough and I always eat the same thing lol

1052 cals is pretty low hun!! I hope you did have something else :)

My weekend was OK foodwise - OH and I shared some wine on Saturday and we also had Key Lime Pie :shock: :shock:

Back to it today.... Got dinner with friends on Wednesday though and am going to stay with another freind on Saturday which will probably result in a takeaway

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well its a steady 4lb loss for me this week :)
Looking forward to results next week...going to keep on it. x

Decided to have a peach and bag of crisps last night as felt really hungry....

woke up today feeling very hungry and cold, what's wrong with me!! lol

Donna x

I had a spinach and berry smoothie for my lunch I think I went a bit heavy handed on the spinach as it looked like liquidized dog poo tasted yummy though lol

That does sound good thanks my little cherub! Tomorrow is shopping day so I will add to what I have. I like to freeze my fruit it makes a nicer smoothie and I can also stock up. I really need a new blender mines on it's last legs it's served me well lol x

I buy the fruit frozen :)

I think it works out cheaper than fresh too - they have strawberries, blackberries, blackcurrents, blueberries, tropical mix, etc depending which shop you use :)

Well girls I weighed myself this morning and stayed the same! 9st 6lbs. Bit annoyed cos I did 4 classes at the gym last week and apart from a couple of glasses of red wine on sat night i've been really good. Oh well, it's a new week, start again! Body combat again tonight although it's the last thing I feel like cos I'm now full-flow with AF (sorry tmi) and really bloated (and crazing chocolate!) and it's freeeeeeezing cold and I don't wanna go outside again. excuses excuses eh!!!

Well done everyone else, those smoothies sound good, I don't have a blender d'ya think I could just use a food processor? xxx

I've had a bad day :/

I had a fry up for breaskfast - 2 sausage, 2 bacon, 1 egg, 1 black pud slice, mushrooms and tomato.

Then i was supposed to have soup for dinner... had indian instead :whistle:

It's hubby's birthday :roll:

In my defence, my indian is literally just a main meat dish - no starter, no rice, no naan.

I'll have to have a fruit, salad and soup day tomorrow :blush:

Ah we are all aloud a slip up day!
I buy the frozen fruit to it's defiantly cheaper.
I'm sure a food processor will work just as good x

Cool I will try it I have frozen fruit in the freezer that i bought to make muffins but smoothies much healthier!

Amyrose I just noticed your ticker, your wedding is 6 months away, how's the planning going? x

It's getting sooo bloody close :shock:
I am fairly chilled about it tbh it's not a big do I'm just having a few people at the ceremony and I'm having a buffet and BBQ in a lovely village hall afterwards. I was planning on having something bigger but the more time has gone I have wanted less fuss. I have my dress and all the kiddies suits and bridesmaid dresses foods organised and so is pretty much else the worst problem I'm having is the music for the ceremony it's doing my head in because I want it to be very meaningful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back