Need a slimming buddy!PF Fat Fighters club:-)

MissThing

Reaction score
Hi girls!

Well...The name of the topic pretty much explains. :oops:

I tried dieting several times before, but went of the diet pretty quicly.
Now I am serious. I need to loose quite a LOT of weight and I would really like to have someone who will join me.
Someone we could chat on messenger (I have hotmail one) and just share what we've done over the day and give each other motivation.

As I need to loose quite a LOT of weight, no offense, but I need a person
with the similar aim as I have. (At the moment my weight is approx 15st and I want to lose at least 3st)

Well, hope that someone will reply!

xxx
Carina

OUR WEIGHT LOSS!!!!
Everyone-well done!

The resluts so far are:

Carina -19lbs
Nicola -12lbs
Mrs_Tommo22 -37lbs
xrachx -13lbs
Tangerinedream -5.5lbs
Snuggle -7lbs

Hi Carina :wave:

I need to lose over 3 stone so I could be your buddy! Saying that I'm terrible at diets and dont know how good I would be at helping you...I just had a pizza for my tea :oops: :oops:

I dont seem to have time to exercise and lack in motivation to do any anyway :?

hey ladies,

Unfortunately Carina i dont fit your criteria :rotfl: , but i just want to say that 3stone is VERY doable, i have gone from 13 stone to just under 10 since december when i started seriously so thats like 4 months. i still have 1/2 stone to go to pre-preg weight but would like to loose another stone....finding it hard though these last pounds!!!

I just want to say that you CAN do it and motivation from each other will really help.

Good Luck xx

amzhunny said:
hey ladies,

Unfortunately Carina i dont fit your criteria :rotfl: , but i just want to say that 3stone is VERY doable, i have gone from 13 stone to just under 10 since december when i started seriously so thats like 4 months. i still have 1/2 stone to go to pre-preg weight but would like to loose another stone....finding it hard though these last pounds!!!

I just want to say that you CAN do it and motivation from each other will really help.

Good Luck xx

Any tips on how you did it??? :D

basically 3 solid meals a day, if you are hungry in between i had fruit or glass of water, lots of will power and i try to exercise 3/4 times a week. Which was a couple of sections from the Davina DVD!! Now i go on the cross trainer and do 2 sections of davina 3 times week.

Make sure you reward yourself, i never denied myself anything if i fancy a bit of choco i would have a bit and always had 1 takeaway a week.

it suited me...you just have to find something which suits you both.

Hey Snuggle!

Id love you to be my slimming buddy :D

Well....usualy I am very bad in slimming too. I start, loose 5 pounds and back on pizza/pasta and indian :oops: :wall:

This time I just wan tot o do it seriously!

I was excersising for quite a while, so fitnes wise i am ok, the problem is, that after a workout I go and have a McDonald, or Indian for dinner. So, it has to stop.

Ill pm you my hotmail id, so, if you want you can add me and we can chat. As my slimming starts from now, so can yours :hug:

amzhunny said:
hey ladies,

Good Luck xx

Hey Hunny!

That is really great! Well done! :hug: It is just something I really would like to do to get to my pre-pregnancy weight! Need motivation! :pray: :D

lol if i lost 3 stone i wouldnt be much heavier than milliepops! :lol:

I have added you to my MSN Carina and my diet starts now along with you...I'm quite excited actually :lol: :hug:

Can i be buddy too you both as ihave lots of weight too lose too and could offer support and be supported.

Did that make any sense?

mrs_tommo22 said:
Can i be buddy too you both as ihave lots of weight too lose too and could offer support and be supported.

Did that make any sense?

Of course babes :cheer: :cheer: The more support we give each other the more determined we will be :D :hug:

mrs_tommo22 said:

Did that make any sense?

Of course you can!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

And you do make sense :hug:

Ill PM you my hotmail id too :hug:

Snuggle said:
I have added you to my MSN Carina and my diet starts now along with you...I'm quite excited actually :lol: :hug:

I just accepted your adding :D

Hi guys!

Just a quick update on my dieting. (Quick one, cos I think Xenical started to work :rotfl: )

Ive been pretty good today. Porridge with skimmed milk for breakfast, then for lunch Daniels leftover salmon with veggies (so it was tiny, lol :rotfl: )_ and for dinner potatoe mash with green salad and grilled chiken.

So, I have been quite good! Main thing is to continue! :dance:

Have already chatted to you on msn but just wanted to say well done here too :cheer:

Have fun at gym in morn hun and will talk to you tomorrow :hug: :hug:

Well today I have been good again :cheer: :cheer:

I had 2 weetabix and banana for breakfast, a chicken and salad sandwich on wholegrain bread and an apple for lunch and I'm just about to have peppers stuffed with chicken and rice for my tea :D Not done any exercise yet though :oops:

:clap:

well done hun first week is always the hardest and sounds like u r doing fab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back