Need a slimming buddy!PF Fat Fighters club:-)

:wave:

i don't need to lose much- i just still have about 10lbs of baby weight left and I can't afford a new wardrobe so will have to fit into my old clothes! :lol:

:talkhand: NO crap for me and only 1300 calories a day.

I want to lose it by October because I will be going back to work in October/November and don't want tohave to buy new suits! :rotfl:

Hello!! :wave: :wave: I am coming to play too :cheer: :cheer:

I made a post about my weight issues here http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=89298 so I won't repeat it all here :)

Basically I have a lot to lose. I am too embarrassed to tell you how much I weigh, but I am a size 24/6 - so that gives you some idea. I have a few stone to lose, but I am going to start off with small, managable targets. I want to lose at least 2 stone by Christmas. I will try for 7 -10lb by the end of September.

Lots of luck to everyone else trying to shape up!! :cheer:

I am off to find a weight loss ticker......

Snuggle said:
Hi Happybunny, not sure which diet you're trying but there's a few of us on this at mo

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=88872

Hi there. Thanks for the link, it sounds like a great diet. I have just been looking at the site and it says BF'ing mums can't do it. Does anyone BF and do the diet?
If I can't, I might just get on with healthier eating and exercise and then start the plan when I finish breast feeding.

Hello!! :wave: :wave: I am coming to play too :cheer: :cheer:

I made a post about my weight issues here http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=89298 so I won't repeat it all here :)

Basically I have a lot to lose. I am too embarrassed to tell you how much I weigh, but I am a size 24/6 - so that gives you some idea. I have a few stone to lose, but I am going to start off with small, managable targets. I want to lose at least 2 stone by Christmas. I will try for 7 -10lb by the end of September.

Lots of luck to everyone else trying to shape up!! :cheer:

I am off to find a weight loss ticker......

Snuggle said:
Hi Happybunny, not sure which diet you're trying but there's a few of us on this at mo

viewtopic.php?f=66&t=88872

Hi there. Thanks for the link, it sounds like a great diet. I have just been looking at the site and it says BF'ing mums can't do it. Does anyone BF and do the diet?
If I can't, I might just get on with healthier eating and exercise and then start the plan when I finish breast feeding.

Hi girlies!!!

Well, my target it so loose 8lbs till 13th of September! (then Ill FINALLY will be 13st! Which will bring me to great total of minus 2 stone!)

Happybunny - if you have loads to loose then even reducing your calorie intake to 1500 a day will make you loose weight instantly.
I would reccomend LOW GI diet. (Tesco diets does a great version of it.)

Beasically your typical day would be: morning: bowl of porridge sweatened with a teaspoon of honey or musli with skimmed milk. Lunch - something like basil and tomato soup with a wholegrain bread slice, evening baked salmon with steamed veggies, snack - an apple or any similar fruit. I was for a while on this diet and it worked really well! If you have any questions -just ask. Or have a look at that tescodiet website :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im cheating girls and Im doing the cambridge diet cos i want the weight off quick!

Mrs_Tommo - its normal to use diet which suits you hun :hug: If CD works for you -its great and nothing to feel guilty about.

I also cheat on my diet... But then the next day I just try to detox myself. And, as I feel TERRIBLY guilty if i cheated I am not doing it that often anymore. (Wehn I feel like cheating all I can think is "white tight, skinny size 12 jeans :pray: :pray: :pray: ) :rotfl:

Just noticed that in my previous post I said that by loosing 8lbs Ill get to 13 stone...Opppsss, I meant 14 :( (well, still pretty good :) )#

I just cant wait till I do the BMI calculations and it wont say "obese" anymore but just plain fat :rotfl:

I'm doing the Cambridge diet too and so far myself and mrs_tommo are doing extremely well on it. I too keep thinking to myself 'size 12 jeans' to keep myself going :hug: :hug: :hug:

Snuggle: :hug:

SIZE 12!!! SIZE12!!! SIZE12!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:rotfl:

"I wanna be a supermodel! :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: "

Well I'm not aiming for supermodel status as I am as short as a 10 year old :rotfl: :rotfl:

But I have decided to get a bit bronzed and get my hair done before Moo's birthday party to make a start in 'bringing sexy back' as mrs_tommo would say :wink:

You go girl!!! :clap: :dance: :dance:

I decided, that when I loose all the weight I want (or be close to that stage) I want to go black to blonde, have an entirely new wardrobe, get tanned and have sexy pictures made! Naked!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :moon: :moon: :moon: :rotfl:

I will be joining you girlies in 2 weeks' time! I went to the docs today to get my ass in gear (was more for contraceptive advice but ended up bursting into tears over my weight and she stuck me on the scales). I'm 3 stone more than I weighed before I was pregnant and I needed to lose a good couple of stone before them. If I lose 5 stone I will be slap bang in the middle of right weight for my height. I've been dreadful with snacking, especially recently with Becky teething.

I was speaking to Lisa about this earlier and I'm not aiming to be a size 12 - I think I'd look weird as a size 12 and certainly haven't been less than a 14 since I was about 20. The clothes I'm wearing are mostly an 18 though some 16. I'm not going to do anything special - I just need to get my ass in gear with eating sensibly and get more exercise. A big walk (with my almost 16lb daughter strapped to me) every day and I think I'll be on track.

I've been very good today - I had cereal and a banana, some noodle soup for lunch and a chicken salad for dinner. My snacks were glasses of water. Long way to go, I'm going on holiday on Saturday so there's no point in me starting things officially (though I won't be doing the snacking on holiday) until I get back.

I've also stopped taking the pill which means if I gain weight I know it's my own fault and not the drugs!!

Well done DSLass!! I think something like going to the GP and he makes you weigh yourself just opens my eyes! I had to do that and I was 101kg!! :shock: :oops: (Well, right in the beginning!) And my GP is a bloke! OMG, it was so embarassing!

Anywas, Im on my right track now!

BUT, I AM JUST SO HUNGRY!!!!! All the time! I know it is worth it and I have to keep going but I havent had that feeling of fullness for a LONG time! And I know as well, that if I have a nice meal I will get off the diet! Cos with me it is like that! I am good at keeping going, but as soon as I slip - the end of the diet!

Its just sooo hard at the moment! Epecially with the weather, when all I want to do is to eat something nice and warm, be wrapped in a duvet and watch telly and read a nice book!

Gosh, I hope it all will be so worth in the end! When Ill finally will be able to get a new wardrobe!

And, girlies!!!!

I need an update on the total weight loss!!! :hug:

You do have to get those bums back into gear! :hug: :dance:

:wave: thought Id come say hi and goodluck to everyone! Im also fighting the flab and doing quite well! I was 13 and half and now Im 10 stone, only another 2 and a half to go. My target is 7 and half stone ( I am very short and naturally petite)

Hi, can i join please? I started dieting last Friday and i have managed to lose 8 lbs in 4 days so far just by ditching my bad habits basically... :oops: i plan to start back at the gym "hardcore" when OH gets back from Holland next week to try and shift the excess as quick as possible!!!!

there was a programme on tv a while back, i didnt see it where they somehow measured the fat deposits inside a very slim woman and i think an overweight woman that was loosing weight and exercising. and who do you think came out as the healthiest, yep you guessed it, it was the overweight woman.
what i am trying to say that it is really important to exercise whatever diet you are doing as the first thing that goes is muscle tone and you could suffer when you are older as a result of this.

so dig out your dvd's and get fat burning :D I have recently blown the dust of my Davina dvd and i am trying

good luck everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back