PF Diet & Healthy Eating

Hey everyone after a week of sweat an hard graft I'm 9lbs down I'm very proud if myself

Wow 9 lbs that is amazing!

I weighed myself thius morning and I have lost 5 lbs!!!! So very happy with that in a week.
Havent been as good as I would of liked and doing long shifts all week at work this week, so not been able to hot the gym! But hey we can only do what we can do.

Would love to post more but hey hey ho ,....off to work I go

Keep going ladies, you all are doing so well,.... we will all be bootylicious very soon!! xxxx
:dance:

Blimey Amy and Corrine - your losses in a short space of time are amazing!!!

(I added you on MFP Corrine xx)

I only have 5lbs to go and I imagine they will take forever to shift LOL!

I use My Fitness Pal to plan my food in advance to today I will have:

Breakfast:
2 small slices of M&S soft farmhouse granary bread
a little butter
Pomegranate seeds
Lunch:
5 black olive crackers
humous
Mexican chicken (1 pack - I have half for lunch and the rest before I leave the office)
Snack:
Pomegranate seeds
Dinner:
Sliced new pototoes (200g - I do weigh my carbs in the evening)
2 chicken thighs marinaded in a little honey, lemon juice, paprika, Thyme and lemon pepper
Green beans

It's a one pot dinner so you cook the sliced pot's for a little while (seasoned and with a teeny olive oil) and then add the marinaded chicken and everything cooks together in the juices. It's delish

Dessert:
Mini M&S Key Lime Pie

That still leaves me with a 100 calories if I get hungry at all :)

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Well done ladies.

:)

I must admit I was pretty naughty over the weekend. (Went out for pub dinner Saturday. Had steak and chips then also had homemade pizza on Sunday)

But I've lost 3.5 this week. So I'm out of the 15 stones thank goodness. And ill never see them again with any luck!!

I'm back and I'm more determined than ever :)

I can do this and I will not be fat!!

This morning I've had a bowl of special K with red top milk and a glass of orange juice. x

I've added you to myfitnesspal :) I'm Lisa1983 (very original :lol:)

How do you add people to fitness pal?

I'm Mrsb1985 on it, add me if you want

Food Diary Today

Breakfast

Bowl of Cheerios with 1% Milk

Lunch

Ham salad sandwich on Hovis Granary bread
1 x peach
1 x bag of velvet crunch crisps

Cup of Tea

Dinner

Homemade Low Fat salmon fish cakes (made from scratch) with sweet potato mash and peas
Glass of Water

I have done 1 and half an hour at the gym tonight and burnt 258 calories....

Keep up all the good work everyone x

I've been good food-wise today (well apart from a cheese toastie but it was low-fat cheese) and also did 2 classes at the gym, LBT then yoga. I'm gonna be sore tomoro! But feel so motivated to keep it up! Got zumba on thurs..

ive added you too babylover!

oh dear well over my cals yesterday, went round to MIL for eve and had a lovely roast dinner, yorkies, roast pots , gravy - the works then toffee pudding and toffee sauce to follow!!

oh well just the one day wont harm,off to the gym today and had asda skake for brekkie. xxx

Morning ladies,

I think this week will be OK for me, I am walking an hour a day and am making sure I cook every evening so I know what I am eating!

Fingers crossed I'll see a loss on Friday (I weigh in on Friday's)

I want to get used to watching what I eat before I add some 'proper' exercise to the mix... Otherwise I'll never have to motivation to keep it all up!

xxxxxxxx

I have been really good too (apart from drinking wine on Saturday night) I have been eating srambled egg for breakfast with wholemeal toast or a smoothie and an orange. Vegetable soup and rivita for lunch and last night we had beef casserole with brocoli and carots for dinner. Drinking loads of water and going back to the gum. No alcohol for the next few weeks and i feel much much better. I sleep better as well when I feel healthier. I am not sure if anyone else does as well?

Lets keep it up girlies. I am impressed with how good everyone has been.

Giz xxxx

OK, my weekly weigh in *drum roll*:

11st 9! Happy with that :good:

Starting weight - 11st 13
Number of weeks - 1
Current weight - 11st 9

Did you know that by now 92% of people are off their new years diets?

Last edited:
Excellent work Louise!

I only properly got back on track from Monday :shock:

Keep going ladies, this will keep us all healthy on the inside as well :)

xxxxxxxxx

Well done Louise and everyone else

Keep up the great work. Finally got to know how to use My Fitness Pall, thanks ladies for the add's

I am not feeling too good today, so looks like it's going to be a sandwich of soup day. I did get some salmon out of the freezer last night for dinner tonight, whether or not I will feel like it. Don't you just hate periods lol

Keep up the great work everyone xx

Hey ladies hope its going well.

My pt at the gym said to do 1500 calories so I've over ridden my fitness pal which suggested 1200. Weigh in at the gym tomorrow so finger crossed.

I'm ld1978 on my fitness pal x

Well done Ladies.

I've had a naughty day and went to pizza hut with friends. Though the walking I done when we were shopping means I'm still under calories :D for today.
No zumba for me tonight, giving myself a night off as I'm shattered. Book and bed for me soon. x

you ladis are doing so well, i havent done quite so well, arrived so once i stopped moping around and tearing up i have done nothing but eat, bad me i know.

BUT i have now joined up on myfitnesspal and it looks pretty straightforward. just needs to get some new scales now. eeeeeeek

I got new scales last week (was due on AF and had been over-eating all over crimbo) but it wasn't as bad as I expected.

Just having breakkie now - 2 rice cakes with lemon & coriander humous and then a yoghurt. Got fruit to snack on if I get hungry before lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back