PF Diet & Healthy Eating

Charliebear - Pizza Hut?! ;) Last time i went there i count the number of calories in the pizza and it was 1200 if i left a couple of slices lol

You just have to remember that a bad day isn't the end of the diet :) That is how my mind tends to thinkg anyway :whistle:

Everyone seems to be doing really well!

I'm still going, althoguh in all honesty i feel the resolve weakening just a little - especially when my husband is having toast for breakfast and i'm having eggs yet again.

They turned out quite tasty though - don't forget to season ;)

I've got to go out for dinner today so that will be an opportunity to eat something a bit more tasty while sticking to the low carbs rule :)

Haha, yeah! I was still under calories and I'd under eaten the day before too ;)
Last time, I had pzza hut and kfc in the same week and lost 4lb!!

Hope you have something nice for dinner x

Do any of you work shifts? I work 2 days, 2 lates and 2 nights. I'm on my second night tonight but have used my 1200 now. I have just done 30 minutes on wii fit and 20 min jog to try and 'win' some calories to get me through the night! I guess in theory from midnight it is a new day but I don't like to use up tomorrow's calories when everyone else is sleeping, weird!!

Just wondered what other shift workers do?

Oh, we have just set up 'fatty club' at work! Pay a £ to weigh in each week and best loser gets the money. Won't make us rich though as only 7 taking part but still a great idea I say!

2012 is feeling good already! Xxx

Well I weighed in at the gym tonight and was 12 stone 9 so two pounds down from last week. I keep getting on the scales at home though and they show me weighing more! Am going to stick to my 1500 though as only been a full week.

Nik nak I'd eat if I were you as they say if you starve yourself your body can go into starvation mode x

Breakfast

Cheerios with 1% milk
1 x apple

Lunch

Ham salad sandwich on Hovis Granary bread
1 x WW Yogurt
1 x Velvet Crunch Crisps

Dinner

WW hotpot with loads of veggies

Snack = 1 x Alpen Light Bar
5 x crackers with philadelphia

I have had my hubby at home today, he is not very well...hopefully he goes back into work tomorrow as he has done my head in today lol

Keep up the good work ladies xx

You can buy a lot of cake with £7 Niknak ;)

I really feel sorry for you having to work shifts like that, i can imagine it makes dieting really tricky.

Maybe try grazing instead of set meals? So if you have a sandwich for a meal, cut it into quarters and eat one quater each time you feel hungry with a mug of soup or something.

I survived bottomless chips and birthday cake tonight! So proud :good:

We went to a Beefeater and had a steak and one of the sides apparently MUST be a potato dish but i insisted on a double helping of mushroom and grilled tomatoes instead and you get loads of salad too. Yay :)

I work shifts and I am following weight watchers. When I am on nights I tend to do my points (or calories) midnight to midnight as I sleep through lunch so use that for food at night. Lost 4 and half pounds this week (3lbs I put on over Christmas plus more!)

Well I'm impressed! I last weighted in on monday nigh and was going to weigh in on a tues morning but I jumped on the scales before bed and I've lost 4lb already :shock:

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Wow ladies - some amazing losses already!

I am going to have to burst the bubble though and I lost feck all this week and am so annoyed.

I know I am close to goal weight, I know I am a lot smaller than I was back in Jan 2011 and I know I ate crap for almost 7 weeks and only went back on plan on Monday 9th Jan but seriously - could I not have lost half a lb? :shock: Just to spur me on?

I am not going to give in though. OH and I will share a bottle of wine at some point over the weekend but other than that I am sticking to my calories and steering clear of any junk....

I have planned our weekend meals already....

Keep up the good work :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Keep with it Carnat there will be good weeks and bad. The sheer fact you have been eating healthy is much much better for you. Enjoy the wine as a treat!! :)

Giz xxx

Keep with it Carnat there will be good weeks and bad. The sheer fact you have been eating healthy is much much better for you. Enjoy the wine as a treat!! :)

Giz xxx

Thanks Giz,

I know I am being really anal about it all as it's only 5lbs and I am still fitting into all my clothes and well within my healthy weight range.

I just feel better when I am slightly lighter than I am now !!

Everyone is doing so well though, I am super impressed!

We'll all start getting lovely and svelte and then hopefully start getting fat as we'll all have BFP's :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Look on the positive side Carnat, you didnt gain. Thats just as good as losing in my eyes. Your body is getting what it needs and isnt storing fat. You'll lose those 5lb easy.

Enjoy your wine, I will, its our anniversary Saturday. x

Look on the positive side Carnat, you didnt gain. Thats just as good as losing in my eyes. Your body is getting what it needs and isnt storing fat. You'll lose those 5lb easy.

Enjoy your wine, I will, its our anniversary Saturday. x

Happy anniversary hun - how long? :)

It's terrible but OH and I don't celebrate our annivesary as neither of us can remember the actual date we met (we're obv not married LOL)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry Carnat, but there are other factors that show up on the scale like salt intake and bowel movements so maybe that makes it look like you haven't lost any fat when you have xx

Sorry Carnat, but there are other factors that show up on the scale like salt intake and bowel movements so maybe that makes it look like you haven't lost any fat when you have xx

I am just being a baby Louise - I am far too impatient sometimes!

They are new scales as well. My old one's had me at a 7lb gain since start of December, so technically I already lost 2lbs ha ha!

We'll see how I get on next week

xxxxxxxx

Ah, news scales :)

I'm too scared to get any new ones even though i'm sure the ones i have are a bit inaccurate if you stand on them slightly wrong :oooo:

Hello Everyone

Breakfast

1 x low fat homemade blueberry muffin
1 x bowl of cheerios with 1% fat milk

Lunch

1 x ham salad sandwich with hovis granary bread
1 x peach
1 x banana
1 x packet of Velvet Crunch crisps

Dinner

Half a pack of chicken and cheese tortellini with low fat garlic bread slices(3)
Pudding - 1 x slice of vienetta

Had 2 x cup of teas and 2 x glasses juice

Went and weighed myself today, little sneak peak and it says that I have put on 4lbs in one day lol I checked again and it was going blurry, then I realised the batteries needed changing, changed them and lost another 2lb's this week up to now lol

Donna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back