Need a slimming buddy!PF Fat Fighters club:-)

Hey Mrs_Tommo! Good to know that Ill soon stop peeing like a buffalo :rotfl:

I haven't had the councelling yet.... And wont have it for the 5 weeks :( The thing is, that my councellor has a group on Thursdays (twice) and on Tuesdays. I cant do Thursdays at all :( and on Tuesdays they dont accept anymore (you cant get in the group past their 3rd week)

But I will be fine (I hope lol). I probably will be seeing my councellor twice a week, once for weight in and stuff and once for a chat with her and any other ladies who are waiting the place in a group as well.

PS: Want more mushroom soup! :roll: :D :lol:

Carina, good luck with the diet hun, you will be so happy when you have your first weigh in :cheer: I know what you mean about the peeing, when I did CD the first time round I told hubby he would have to install a downstairs loo coz I was so fed up with running up the stairs every 10 minutes :wink:
Is your diet expensive hun? Does it have a huge variety? :hug: :hug:

Its £66 per week for the food packs, and then every water flavoring jar (lasts a week) costs £9 (I think). So for the first week it was £75.

Variety is ok for me. But it is less then in CD. But, I happen to love all the soups (yumm), havent tried all the shakes yet. Choc is fantastic, Vanilla is so-so.

But, generally I am satisfied! :D

And I found recipies to make using the food packs! Muffins, poppadums, crisps, ice cream, cookies! Loads of stuff! Havent tried any yet, but when Ill be fed up with just liquid Ill try.

Really waiting for the counselling. Hope Ill understand the reasons why I overate at the first place.

xxx
Carina

Thanks girls! I am really happy with that. I thought I lost less :D

Snuggle- thatnks for your post on minimis hun :hug:

How are you doing with the diet? :hug:

Carina said:
Thanks girls! I am really happy with that. I thought I lost less :D

Snuggle- thatnks for your post on minimis hun :hug:

How are you doing with the diet? :hug:

Sorry I missed this hun, it was going ok, I had ups and downs but fainted while walking dog today and have been feeling really unwell last couple of days so made the decision to leave diets alone until after second baby :D

Sarah, am I going to be all jealous when I come round on Tuesday? Are you now even sexier than you were? :shakehead:
Seriously, well done babes, you have done so well :hug:

Wow Sarah! Its amazing! :hug: Well done! I am still on LL, and it is hard. But I really want to get there :D

Snuggle-sorry hun you didnt feel well. Just do what is the best for you :hug:

Hell yes - my oh bought me some thongs and g strings earlier - so tried them on and he walked in and ooooer! He has certainly noticed the loss and its doing wonders for my sex life! Will have no problems practising for baby number 3!
And did i mention they were size 18-20? couldnt believe they fit!

Cant wait till size 18s fit, my oh said he will take me shopping.

:cheer: :cheer: Sounds like the weight loss is really doing you some good babes :wink:

Tiday i will be wearing a thong for the first time in nearly 5 years - it feels so good to say that!

I am so glad for you Mrs_Tommo! Well well done!!!! :hug:

I am thinking about swapping from LL to CD. I am not getting any group therapy atm (cant do the day when my counsellor has the group) and now even my counsellor doesnt seem to know when the group will be. So, its barking mad to pay double for the same stuff.

I actually wrote an email to CD counsellor and she will give me a ring back tonight.

I dont blame you Carina! CD actually does better packs the LL, cheaper and lots more range!

Mrs_Tommo-hi hun! Have a question for you! I think I have somewhere read your comment that when you get bored on CD you start Atkins and then come back to CD? Or am I just imagining it? :oops: The thing is, I am pretty bored with all the soups and shakes and stuff, and, as you lost so much weight I am thinking is it ok to go to Atkins for a few days and then come back to CD (or LL untill I meet my CD counsellor)?

Till now I was doing fine, but today we got throught the door one of those free ads for Pizza Hut!! AAnd OMG, by now I know all the menu! :rotfl: Would kill for a chiken pizza and those cheese crust stuffings :rotfl: :wall: :lol:

Oh nooooooooooooo :cry: :rotfl: Damn, so no steak then :( :lol:

Thanks hun for reply :hug:

Hi girls :wave: Can I join you? I really need to lose weight! I have put on 6lbs over xmas and that is on top of my baby weight that I haven't lost. I am now 2st 9lbs more than I was before I got pregnant. It's time to get started with the weight loss. Especially as OH has just helped me measure myself and it was quite embarrassing, my gut (not the waist or hips, the flabbiest part) is 46 inches! Anyway, I've written it down and put it away and set myself a date to measure again in 6 months time, but I will probably weigh mslef everyday (Iknow youre not supposed to but I can't help it) anyway 6th June is my target date, I'm going to just take it steady and see how much I lose.

Hi Jodie!

Good luck to you with loosing weight! I started TTC so I am taking my diet slowly... VERY slowly :lol: :lol: :lol:

My advice to you not to weigh yourself every day. I know its hard, but then you sort of get obsessed about your weight and you become very unhappy if the scales stay the same n the next day.

What diet will you be trying? The Atkins worked the best for me but its the hardest! My fav was low-gi one. very healthy and you dont feel hungry! I even ate ice cream every evening and still managed to loose about 2 pounds a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back