PF Diet & Healthy Eating

7lbs down so far. :)

How are all you ladies doing???

Well done hun! Despite going to the gym loads and cutting down on rubbish I've stayed the same! Think I'll stop weighing myself and just focus on exercising and try to stay away from the chocolate (although I caved today and had a white bueno mmmm). Got 5 classes booked this week so hopefully burn it off it no time! x

I've been following calorie counting as advised by trainer at gym and lost 2 the first one and stayed the same last week :( had a bad weekend but trying again this week. It's so tough when you stick to it and nothing happens xx

Well done Cupcake :) That's great! :good:

Kay Kay and LD, try not to be disheartened. Be honest with yourselves about where you might have gone wrong and keep it up :hug:

After i'd been to the toilet a couple of times and AF went, i'd dropped another couple of lbs so still on track :)

I'm still pretty much having a large salad each day and then a high protein meal so about 1000 calories today.

I bought some lactose free milk and it's supposed to be semi-skimmed and it tastes like cream! That's what i get for drinking skimmed all the time :oooo:

Last edited:
Louise are you lactose intolerant?

I am so always have soy. I've bought that lactofree in the past but because it is exactly like real milk even though I know in my head it's lactose free it makes me worry to much if I have it!

Hi everyone, i went to aqua zumba last night it was brilliant, really enjoyed it and i could feel it working after 2 or 3 songs so defo going again next week. Going swimming tonight so hopefully all this exercise will kick start my weight loss xxx

Well done everyone - you are all doing so well !!!

Hope to be able to report a loss to you all at some point !! (if not this week then def next - I promise!)

xxxxxxxx

I've stayed the same but have eaten whatever I wanted over the weekend after AJ being unwell.

Well done ladies. x

Cupcake - i dunno if i'm lactose intolerant :blush: All i know is that i'm constipated even though i eat a lot of fruit and veg and drink plenty. I did a google on the causes of constipation and dairy came up as a possible cause and there have been a couple of times where i've felt a bit bloated and queasy after dairy, but not always.

Do they do lactose free Starbucks? :eh: I'm already on a decaf, skinny, sugarfree caramel machiatto (sp?) with all the caramel fed to hubby lol They might refuse to serve me if i throw lactose free in too :good:

Nikki - Oh yeah, your aqua Zumba lol :lol: I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Oh, weigh in day tomorrow - no getting out of it :shock: I better be good for the rest of the evening, i've just eaten a big salad and put on some pants that are too small so feeling fat :whistle:

Last edited:
Yes you can have soy milk with your Starbucks. Thank goodness!!!

I always feel like a bit of a fake in Starbucks getting a skinny decaf caramel latte!

So basically a caramel milky coffee with no sugar, milk or coffee in it! Lol!

I'm awfully intolerant.

If I have dairy about 30 mins later I'm in agony and get horrible diarrhoea. :(

Not fun! In America you can get tofu ice cream and milkshakes. I love it!! But over here not so much. :(

If I have dairy about 30 mins later I'm in agony and get horrible diarrhoea. :(

:shock: me too. it can be quiet the dash to the loo.... especially the day i asked for a soy latte, but was given a normal milk one and didnt realise, it didnt take long though to notice heehee, absolutely HORRENDOUS!! im laughign as i write this but at the time it is far from funny!

oooh also can report I have lost 3 pounds in 6 days woop woop and i still managed to have a dominos and a greggs!

Tofu icecream and milkshakes?

Hmmm - can always get an icecream maker :)

Thanks for the info on Starbucks, they'll quickly recognise me just on what i order :whistle:

Is goats milk any different to cows when it comes to intolerence? I just noticed it at Tesco when i was looking for the lactose free stuff and i'll miss my cheese on my salads :(

Last edited:
Yeah it's just like normal ice cream. But doesn't make me poop!!!

OMG babytime! That's my worst nightmare! I watch them like a hawk while they make my coffee to check it's soy. And then of ever I do lose sight I'm always like "this is definitely soy, isn't it?"

I can't imagine the awful consequences.

Once before I did realise it was lactose. DH and I were on holiday and there was a lush, super posh food buffet in our hotel (one I've wanted to stay in for like 15 years so it was a massive treat, so was the lunch as it was super expensive so I ate everything I could. Lol)

Anyway there was cheesecake on the buffet. It was so delicious that I ended up having a slice and a half.

45 minutes later I had to run to a toilet and poor DH spent about an hour of his holiday just looking in the same shop/waiting outside the toilet for me!

Soon after that I realised it was dairy. So we've not had a repeat thank goodness!

Starting weight - 11st 13
Number of weeks - 3
Current weight - 11st 5
Loss - 8lbs

Phew - lost some more, glad i left it before weighing in :good:

If i can make it into the 10st range before i start on my drugs i'll be very chuffed :)

Last edited:
Well done Lou xxx Im not weighing myself because im really bloated will do it next week when either AF arrives or the other thing :wink: xxx

Last edited:
Nice one CB :)

If you can lose while eating what you want - lucky you :good:

Wow I take a few days out and you all are skinny bitches! Well done everyone xxx
I weighed in today an I'm down 9lbs I am very happy with that it means I'm loosing 2-3lbs a week. It's tough but so worth it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back