Need a slimming buddy!PF Fat Fighters club:-)

Sammy - welcome! :hug:

I also have to head back to the gym! Im just so lazy to actually get there :oops: :lol:

Tara - good luck to you hun too! :hug:

You guys are doing great, im thinking when ive done cambridge i might GI it for a while to get my body used to normal eating then g onto slimming world to maintain, but im really throwing ideas about!

Scary though when i started this journey i was 18.2 now im 15.11 :dance:

mrs_tommo22 said:
You guys are doing great, im thinking when ive done cambridge i might GI it for a while to get my body used to normal eating then g onto slimming world to maintain, but im really throwing ideas about!

Scary though when i started this journey i was 18.2 now im 15.11 :dance:

wow you have done fantastic.

Mrs_Tommo!! Thats just amazing! you art an inspiration for us all! :hug: :hug:

I contacted my area Lighter Life councellor(sp?) and I might give it a go :roll:

Tara & Liam said:
forgive my ignorance but what is the lighter life diet.

Basically its the same as Cambridge diet. (Basically I think for 12 weeks you just have liquid food from food packs, like soups, shakes and drinks. And you are also allowed snack bars... Probably totally unhealthy and costs something like £60 per week but people who stick to it loose an INCREDIBLE amount of weight in a quite short period. Also you have counselling why to get you clear why on earth you put the weight at the first place).

I always was a fan of more sensible dieting, but now I just want to loose the damn weightno matter what. So, I think ill try lighter life. I have an appointment on Friday (the counsellor will tell me what its all about). Ill let you know how did it go :D

Good luck with it Carina, mrs_tommo has done really well with hers :hug:

Snuggle said:
Good luck with it Carina, mrs_tommo has done really well with hers :hug:

Thanks hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just need a big kick up my ass!

Wanna loose that damn weight! :D

(hope Ill last on it thought..... I just LOVE food..... Just have to pray Ill be strong enought! def no cooking pasta for DH anymore!)

Lighter Life would be no good for me as i hate shakes and i would get sick of soup all the time. I remember doing a diet that hospital recommend (not to me just got hold of a copy) which consisted of lots of french onion soup. and on one day you could only eat chicken, i cant remember the diet too well but i remember all the soup gave me terrible wind :oops: but i lost about a stone in the first week.

Wow good luck Carina - my month of hard work has got me into the 15s which im incredibly hapy about but have upped a plan which means im allowed some chinken and veggies and im really looking forward to it!

Its a shame really that you are not doing cambridge becuase there is the lack of councelling and alot more choice then but however the best of luck hun. Youl do fab on it!

Please get registeed on minimins.com because they have a section dedicated to lighterlife and youl getalot of support from people who are going through what you are. If you do my username os saraian24 and im in the cambridge section. :hug: :hug: :hug:

hi

i joined WW on tuesday of this week and was shocked at my weight. but i really like the forum. i am mainly in the WW part. but it was inspirational to look at the before and after pictures.

how are you getting on.

Fab, jumped on scales earlier and they were showing me at 15.8 :shock: its coming off so quick, hopefully be a nice few pounds off thos week but this is my restart bit a ive had a few cheats recently, nearly ate choc earlier!! I love weight watchers though and it does work if you stick to it, i csnt wait to get back on to it.

Hi girls!! :hug:

Havent been here for a while. Was waiting for my Lighter Life to start and in meanwhile was pigging out :oops: Put on 7 lbs :wall: :oops: :roll: But hey, that was my last normal food for the next 4 months :D So, I dont regret it :)

Mrs_Tommo-thats fab!!! You have done an amazing job! :hug: :D I registred to the site you gave us, name wombat. Did it yesterday, so didnt have a chance to say hi yet :hug:

And..... I Finally started Ligter Life. Just had my first shake today... Well..... It is going to be tought! I sort of dont mind the taste, but it is the texture....... Makes me wanna be sick.... Doest it ever pass?? I suppose it shouldnt be that bad if so many people doing it....

Well, hope its is going to be worth it! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well, first day of Ligter Life... I knew its gonna be tought, but it seems to me already that its gonna be a rather long journey. In the morning had vanilla shake, which tasted ok, but the texture.... :puke: Will have to try it with the instant coffee, hopefully will taste better.

Didnt help, that due to my work I didnt have my soup lunch (basically after my breakfast at 8am I didnt have anything till 5pm). I was sooooooooooooo hungry! And was really close buying s sandwich :wall: But didnt :D

So, just now had chiken soup! After the whole day without any food it tasted like heaven! I really liked it :D But I just feel like eating more. So now I am trying to drink loads of water mixed with flavour stuff (quite yummmmmmm). Will wate a couple of hours and will have my "lunch" mushroom soup and then before going to bed hot chocolate :D

Just need to keep myself motivated! God, please give me strenght to do this! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Carina think that you can lose a stone a month!

Was the reason i went to cambridge they have much better food range then LL, I sole source exclusively on the porridge packs and they dont make me hungry during the day, i absolutely love them.

You can make your shakes hot carina, my choc shkaes turned into hot choc! yum

I am going back onto CD shortly, just waiting for counsellor to get back to me, you're my inspiration mrs_tommo :hug:

Good on you Snuggle :hug:

Well, day 2 of my diet. Actually I am quite enjoying it at the moment.

The most difficult part is being out of the house, simly cos there is food everywhere. We went out with hubby for lunch (well, he-lunch, me-peppermint tea) and it was difficult to watch him eat. Just all those smells :twisted: But I resisted, didnt have a bite. At home it is just so much easier. I am able to drink much more water which keeps me full, but outside :wall: There is just not enougth bloody loos! :wall: :lol:

A funny thing happened today. Usually if I give Daniel a biscuit and he doest eat it I just eat it myslef. So, today I automatically stuffed it it my mouth, then remembered and had to spit it out :lol:

Foodpacks- till now I tried just chicken soup, mushroom soup and vanilla shake. I LOVE soups! Just had one and want more :oops: :D Vanilla shake-hmmmm, on its own I dont really like it. Tried it hot with added coffee - well, not great, but when Ill fancy a latte will do :)

I dont really have problems with drinking loads of water. The berry mix really helps :D Just there is that loo problem! :wall: I am weeing like a horse! :rotfl: At home its fine, but I cant even drive anywhere longer then 20 mins! :wall: Hope this will get easier.

Emotionally - well, my mind is strong. At the moment its my stomach which demands food. Just need to get throught this first week :D

xxx
Carina

Within 2 weeks the weeing will slow down babes but im glad your getting on ok and just think of that huge loss you will have when you have your weigh in, whats the coucelling like?

Cheers jools!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back