loosing weight

saze

Reaction score
hya girlies has anyone got any plans on how to loose weight after LO is born? I want to loose loads but don't know how :(, any help??xxx

Lots of walks with baby in pram and my dog!

Lots of walking and breastfeeding will hopefully do it, I'm honestly not trying to think of that just now.

the week i found out i was pregnant i got my 5th stone lost at weight watchers.. ever since ive ate and ate. tryin to eat the right things but its not always easy. i am definately going back to weightwatchers in jan once little one has arrived... also being a maid of honour in june so gota kick my butt into gear sooner rather then later! :) xx

My sister has lost over 6 stone since having my nephew in November. The first three just by being so busy with him but then she rejoined slimming world (was going b4 preggers) and that's helped but to be honest she said she isn't really following it, just eating healthily and making sure she goes out for a walk with LO every day. She really did no exercise at all before so has suddenly clicked that maybe that is the way to lose weight after all. I'm hoping it's going to work the same way for me too................

i'm planning on getting back to the gym, it will give OH an hour alone with the LO after work while i pop there in the evenings. i'm planning on lots of walking too but the baby is arriving in December and im not sure if i will want to be walking around in that weather realistically??

of course, healthy eating too :)

xx

hya girlies has anyone got any plans on how to loose weight after LO is born? I want to loose loads but don't know how :(, any help??xxx

Hiya hun!

I go to slimming world so ive stayed the same so far! though i did lose 3.5lbs last week :dance:

Im going to keep on this to keepo weight down, bet i gain though this week. Thanks mr emotional eating!

Hiya hun!

I go to slimming world so ive stayed the same so far! though i did lose 3.5lbs last week :dance:

Im going to keep on this to keepo weight down, bet i gain though this week. Thanks mr emotional eating!

have you adapted the diet now that you are preggers now? is it ok to still go? x

I'm planning on walking everywhere but was thinking of getting a Wii fit for the winter weather x

Slimming world isnt a diet, you dont restrict food on it apart from the bad stuff. I eat as much, meat, potatoes and veg as I want on it and its recommended by midwives :)

Slimming world isnt a diet, you dont restrict food on it apart from the bad stuff. I eat as much, meat, potatoes and veg as I want on it and its recommended by midwives :)

Think I might give this a try after Lillianne is here! I will also start jogging & running up again, I will run the half marathon next September lol

Think I might give this a try after Lillianne is here! I will also start jogging & running up again, I will run the half marathon next September lol

Go for it, least you can stuff yourself slim on slimming world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back