PF Diet & Healthy Eating

Hi everyone. Hope you are all getting on ok. Have been doing this for 3 weeks now and so far have lost 6lb! No massive amounts but very pleased with that as not once have I felt like I am dieting.

Using fitness pal and have started running again. Just hope I stick with it!

How is everyone else doing? Xx

3lbs in 6 weeks is excellent!

Slowly and surely is the best way to lose.

I have lost the plot with healthy eating.... I weighed in on Friday and had gained a whole lb overnight :shock: :shock:

I knew that meant AF was on her way - even though it wasn't due until 1st Feb - so that set me off on a depressing weekend of BFN's and feeling like shite!!

Feeling a bit better today and yep AF is here!!! Going to have a nice hot lunch today and then I'll be good for the rest of the week.

xxxxxxxx

That's great Niknak :)

Nothing to be upset about - 2lbs is ideal loss per week so it's really good xx

I have been hopeless! Totally crap this weekend. I ate cup cakes yesterday at my SIL baby shower, cheese and biscuits and I totally fed my face with sandwiches, and crisps, plus I prob drank about 3 glasses of wine. Very very naughty! Oh well back to the drawing board today!

Gizz xxx

I'm still doing ok. A 6lb loss in 4 weeks. Not feeling too bad about it either. x

iv managed 6lb off in 2 weeks..............have spent the weekend feeling very hormonal and sorry 4 myself and eating crap! well done everyone xxx

Oh yeah - that's right ladies. The diet thread is still going! ;)

Don't think you got off already :good:

Starting weight - 11st 13
Number of weeks - 5
Current weight - 11st 1
Current BMI - 28.3

Where is eveyone else upto?

Donna, how are things going with you? xx

I am so busy with work, but the healthy eating is going well.....

I am so busy not even bothered weighing myself over the last 2 weeks....Went gym last night and hoping to go again tomorrow.

Donna x

Loss of 9lb now... Really pleased. Going in the right direction! How is everyone else getting on? Xx

Amyrose, that's really good but i think that you can relax a little on the "diet" ;)

Wow Niknak - that's amazing! Well done :good:

Sorry it's not been easy for you to keep on top of it with work Donna. Hopefully it's still going ok for you xx

Awthanks Lou :hugs: I'm just trying to keep my bp at bay and hoping eating healthy will help. Its normal for the first time I'm ages I'm chuffed with that x

Oh yeah - that's right ladies. The diet thread is still going! ;)

Don't think you got off already :good:

Starting weight - 11st 13
Number of weeks - 5
Current weight - 11st 1
Current BMI - 28.3

Louise you are doing brilliantly, 12lbs well done :dance: xxx

I know! Thanks Nikki! I'd be skinny if i started at 10st instead of 12st! :good: lol

Last edited:
10lb now! Not sure the next few weeks will be as good as 30th celebrations and going away, oh well! X

Hi guys hope u are all doing well. I thought I would try and revive this thread again!

So.... I've finally lost a stone. So very pleased with that!

How are you all getting on? x

We do not speak of this thread ever again :shakehead:

...which translates as it's not going very well :whistle:

Honestly, as soon as i get my period and officially end my treatment cycle, i'm back in the game! Until then, i'm claiming comfort eating :oooo:

Congrats on the stone! That's amazing! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back