Diet

Yvonne

Reaction score
Hi all i was wondering if you can help me,

I want to lose my baby weight, i don't weight too much over but i want to lose a stone and half.
My problem was after i had Amy i didnt bother to lose the weight as i knew i wanted another baby and i didn't see the point, but now i have had Jack i know i don't want anymore so i have the extra weight from both to shift.

I do 25 sit ups a day and 10 leg lifts for each leg. I will be increasing it gradually as i don't want to over do it straight away but i want to do a small diet.

Does anyone know of or recommend a diet i can do that i don't have to buy really rare and expensive food, just to help me along.

REALLY BORING SUBJECT I KNOW......... SORRY

Yvonne :D

In all honesty my idea of the best diet would be that Paul Mckenna thing, some of my friends rave about it, you can get the book etc but the basics are:

Smaller portions (but still eat what you want)
STOP eating when you are full
Eat slowly, let you brain acknowledge you are eating and will be full soon, one tip for this is to put your cutlery down after every bite.

Also sit-ups and stuff are good for toning but if you did a calorie burning exercise such as swimming the weight will shift too.

hope that helps :)

Before I got pregnant I lost a stone and a half by eating little and often. I ate 5 times a day, breakfast, snack, lunch, dinner and supper but I never ate after 8.30pm. Not a big lot each time but stocked up on vegetables and fruit to pad out my meals and I also drank tonnes of water/

The weight dropped of quite quickly and stayed of and I found a big difference in my skin as well, my cellulite vanished!

Hi Amys Mum - I need to lose a stone and a half too! I now weight 10.5 stone and I was 9stone when I got Pg.

I couple of years ago I weighed 10.5 and I wanted to get down to 9 for my wedding so I did Weightwatchers (I will refer to it as WW from now on!!!) and I thought it was absolutly brillinat and so easy and cheap to do.
I really reccomend it.

The meeting is £5 a week but well worth it and I would recommend going to the meeting to be weighed (I found i lost weight quicker when I knew I was going to be weighed / publicly humilated every week!!! LOL -
nah they were great!)

But you can eat everyday foods etc and for cheapness I used to buy tons of veg and fruit and would make stir frys / sunday dinners etc etc. I tell you what I felt so healthly and much better for it - since being pg and then now with not much time I just seem to sit around eating chocolate biscuits etc and buying so much chocolate is costing me a fortune!!!

Tell you what (depending on when you want to start - we could start our diet at the same time and then keep each other going with support etc!? - what do you think?!!!)

Im definatly going to join WW again as I found it soooo easy and I never felt deprived - and it only took me about 5 months to get to goal - and on my hen night I was as skinny as Ive always wanted to be and what a great feeling that was!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

By the way I dont work for WW!!!!!!

L x

Lisa that's a great idea.

It will push me to do well if i know i am in competition!! Lol

Cool!!!!!!

Can we start next week?!!??- my last pay arrives next week so I want to do a big shop - so I can get all my food then!!!

Let me know what suits you too!!!

I think it will be fun :shock: :)

L x

well i get paid in 2 weeks time, the end of the month.

I will start it anytime :D :D :D

Fish, its cheap and easy.

Plus veg on a night, or salad rather than carbs.

I am running the 'Race for life' and 'Great north run' this year so hopefully that will be the motivation I need!!! :? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back