PF Diet & Healthy Eating

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

I know majority of us girlies want to loose weight, including me. Well I thought it would be a good idea to get some inspiration from others on here and we can help each other out. I don't know about you but knowing other people are losing weight as well as myself, inspires me to loose even more weight and gives me more determination.

All I am suggesting if we basically update each week with your weight loss, meal idea's and exercise ideas.

I will start with my weight and dress size and want I want my target's are, here goes:

Starting Date: 01/01/2012
Starting weight - 17 Stone 13lb's
Dress Size - UK 20

You don't have to include your current weight, as I know some people don't like to reveal their weight.

So come on ladies let's help each other out and get rid of this weight! Join in...

Donna x

Last edited:
Meal Idea's (Low Fat)

Chicken Kebabs with Sweet Chilli Marinade

Ingredients:

2 skinless chicken breast fillets
3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce, Thai
3 tbsp Chinese oyster sauce

Method:

1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in a mixing bowl.

2. Add the chilli sauce and oyster sauce and stir to combine. Set aside to marinate for 20 minutes, or longer if desired.

3. Heat the grill. Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers, leaving a little space between each piece, and grill for 3-5 minutes on each side or until the chicken is just cooked through. Serve hot or cold.

I love these hot as the marinade tastes even yummy!

Great idea!
Starting weight 15st 1lb
Dress size 18-20
Start date 3rd Jan 2012
Goal lose 1 stone by march

Hi ladies,

Not trying to show off or anything BUT I have managed to lose a fair bit of weight last year.

I also gave up smoking 8 months ago as well and didn't gain any weight at all

My tip is to join My Fitness Pal. It is a free website that calculates your weightloss goals based on your height / weight / activity level and allows you to log all the food you eat every day. I use the food diary to plan in advance.

I lost almost 2 stone on it last year and have been back to my happy weight for several months!

Good luck ladies...

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
CARNAT - I use that to monitor my weight loss and food diary each day, it's a very good app.

I lost 7 stones last year in total, but put 2 stone back on...so hoping to loose that amount again or near to it.

Donna xx

Any more takers?

Come on ladies it will be great to share your weight loss journey with other like minded ladies

Donna xx

CARNAT - I use that to monitor my weight loss and food diary each day, it's a very good app.

I lost 7 stones last year in total, but put 2 stone back on...so hoping to loose that amount again or near to it.

Donna xx

7 stone - blimey - what an achievement!

Why not sign up again?

I am CARNAT22 on there as well so look me up if you do sign up

Nat

xxxxx

hi girls id love to join in here, i want to lose 4.5 stone by the summer, i want to lose it so that ill qualify for medical help ttc if i need in int he future, also to have a healthu pregnancy when i do get bfp! xxx

Im on a health kick, I've had lots of spinach, carrot and orange smoothies today! Just blend! :)

Xx

I'm in :)

Starting Date: 04/01/2012
Starting weight - 11 Stone 13lb's
BMI - 30.5
Dress Size - UK 14/16

I'm off starchy carbs and just keeping it very low calorie. Today i've had two eggs, a stew pot at about 300 kcal and tonight i'm having some slices of ham and a fruit salad - i think that'll work out at about 800 calories, not much but i can't eat little bits of things i really crave because i just eat it all.

I've also taken up cycling and did 14 miles yesterday but fell off really hard so i think i need a couple of days off because both of my legs are really badly bruised :(

Last edited:
I am on a health kick too. My nutritionist has given me some great recipes to follow and I plan to drink more water, sleep better and keep up the gym. Also not sure whether to start back with accupunture as well. Now that wedding and honeymoon is out of the way, there is no excuse to rush around and skip meals and not be careful.

All I know is that I plan to live 2012 and much more healthier than 2011!

Gizzy xxxx

meee

i have been told by the gyno to lose weight or not get pregnant

Starting weight- 16st 12lb
Goal weight - 10st
uk dress size- 20

i have started rosemary conelys online diet today . it looks pretty good i did it before and lost 2 stone but i get bored easily. gotta stick to it now though cos i want a little boo!!!

GOOD LUCK GIRLS

xx

Hi girls , i'm trying to eat healthy , not to loose weight but because my diet is dire!
This christmas all i have eaten is chocolate, choc for break , choc for dinner tea ad then more choc! it cant be good for me !
I drink green tea in the morning and today i have had 4 rounds of toast and marmite and managed to not eat any chocolate , had a hot one instead. Tonight im having chicken curry rice and naan x

Last year i lost almost 3 stone. That was hard x

hey ladies i'm looking to lose a stone and a half by May (for my holiday and suppose it will help with ttc), either that or just get down to a size 10 again (i'm a 12 at the mo).

carnat that's a good tip about that website i'm gonna have a look. i deffo think writing down what you eat helps, i lost over a stone about 5 years ago doing scottish slimmers and wrote everything down, it keeps you on track.

good luck to us all xxx

I'm in :)

Starting Date: 04/01/12
Want to lose: 2 1/2 - 3st
BMI: 27.8
Dress Size: UK 14

I'm doing a combination of healthy eating and exercise. I've just bought Zumba for the wii :lol: should be fun.

Today so far I've had: a bowl of homemade soup, a yogurt, 2 baileys choc's :blush: and 4 chicken poppers (I must not pick!!)
I really need to drink more water.

Last edited:
Hey girlies,

Ive managed to loose 8 stone in the last year and a half but I know that the keeping it off is the hard bit. So Im happy to keep an eye on here. Have my first weigh in tonight after Christmas so a bit worried about my christmas gsin but oneards and upwards for staying healthy and eating well! Need to for my referral anyway!

wow great to see loads of us ladies are in the same boat.

Please post on here when you are weighing in day is and how much you have lost or gained....Then we keep track for each other. Don't forget to post your low fat/healthy recipes on here to share with other people.

Good Luck Everyone
Donna xx

Hi ladies.

I'm definitely in. Weighed myself today for the first time in ages and am so sad and angry at myself.

No wonder I'm not getting bloody pregnant. :(

Starting weight: 15st 2 :(

Dress size: 18

Goal.

To lose 5% this month and 10% by March.

If I do fall pregnant my aim is also to try and stay the same weight throughut pregnancy. So lose fat but gain baby.

Of course baby's health is way more important than mine. But I'd hate to stuff my face during pregnancy and gain another 2-3 stone on top of all this.

Hubby wants to lose a stone as well. (Although he's 6' 4" and weighs less than me :( )

I'm on my fitness pal and on 1200 calories.

Been having healthy cereal with soy milk for breakfast and han and salad sandwiches for lunch.

Last night we had fresh pasta with a quorn steak, homemade pepper and tomato salsa and a salad.

Tonight I did a Mediterranean casserole with lots of veg.

Good luck ladies. Xxxxxx We can do this. Xxx

If any of you are a pizza fan like me I make a great low fat pizza using a warburtons square wrap as the base, tomato puree, fry some mushrooms and onions in fry light and grate 3 babyel extra light cheeses on top! Its delicious served with a big salad. Mmm

Also quorn spaghetti bolgnaise is yummy. Best discovery for me though is butternut squash. Chop it up (skin as well) cook it in the overn for an hour. I use it instead of pasta with my blognaise or instead of potatoes often (free on ww as potatoes arent).

Another staple is making a huge pot of vegetable soup. Eating that when Im hungry is also a god send!

My weigh in day is a Wednesday at 7.00 pm. Put on half a pound due to my Christmas indulgences!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back